Sur Kshetra

nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

anaad

anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

yup. noticed tit for tat by ghulaam saab.

overdose of tears on maa show. i mean himesh ji also sniffing and looking 
like in extreme emotional pain! then runa. then AYESHA. never mind abt contestants
out of which mr yashraj kapil TOOK THE CAKE. poora ganga beh diya!

diljaan looked sweet while crying and liked him explaining to pakistan captain
that they were having extreme difficulty controlling thier emotions. atif looked out of
place with his stoney face and calm behaviour when all around him is looking like
ekta kapoors saas bahu drama tears flowing everywhere. but glad he didnt squeeze
out tears to fit in with the crowd. that would hv done it for me. 

loved atifs song in beginning, sang well.

next episode is going to be more enjoyable i hope. i cant really bear rona dhona.

suresh wadkar ji doing jhatkas. 

imraan sending love letter to girl and his father finding out and loving him instead of
slapping him...LOL  i love imraan. i love tht whole pakistani team. theyre funny.

dear, i also think it was sarcastic ... usko walad ne us ko pyaar nahi balke us ki dulhai ki thi

but also looking forward to suresh ji and Runa ji duetSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004s123vi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
preeti
v hv alrdy pointd out that n yes no 1 is biased 4 sure! they mk mistakes smtyms!

anaad

anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

imraan sending love letter to girl and his father finding out and loving him instead of
slapping him...LOL

i think by calling it luvin , he meant slappin or thrashin...watever!
its my guess!Smile

n yaa..evn i was surprised 2 c sureshji doin those latka jhatka's wid runa ji! now i knew y madhuri's parents sent him her marriage proposal which he brutally rejectd that tym.Cry he wantd 2 dance wid runa ji n not madhuri!Wink

Nice story..didn't know about that.LOL

NinnzGm

IF-Dazzler

NinnzGm

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Nabeel definitely deserved full marks!
I liked Imraan too but don't know why he didn't get good marks..

munaza08gehna2004

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by s123vi

slapping him...LOL

i think by calling it luvin , he meant slappin or thrashin...watever!
its my guess!Smile

n yaa..evn i was surprised 2 c sureshji doin those latka jhatka's wid runa ji! now i knew y madhuri's parents sent him her marriage proposal which he brutally rejectd that tym.Cry he wantd 2 dance wid runa ji n not madhuri!Wink

Nice story..didn't know about that.LOL

hahaha! yes its true! he rejected terming her too skinny that tym!

gehna2004anaad

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khaalid-1994

suresh ji is most honest person in these judges but I did not like her judgement most of the time when he gives ten to pak team.
u like the judgment only when pakistanis gets zero...

khaalid-1994

Groupbie

khaalid-1994

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lkymeme

Originally posted by khaalid-1994

suresh ji is most honest person in these judges but I did not like her judgement most of the time when he gives ten to pak team.
u like the judgment only when pakistanis gets zero...

yes and you prepared my mind to say so and also one hiijree or hiijraa pakeezah who with many IDs speak here and blamed others.
FYI, I am not indian.

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
pakistani team sang  very well today and i am little sad with jury  today ...nabeel song was out standing and imran ali aslo  was very good today ..but anyways jury should be respected ..indian team was also good today 6and i loved atif aslam song  very touchy and  i dont know i love his personality ...i loved him when he said"to see parents with love is also  a prayer"

love u atifff and pakitani team...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munaza08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.