Sur Kshetra

nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 - Page 2

anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: s123vi

haan sureshji ka nabeel ko 0 dena mujhe thoda ajeeb laga bt he is a fair judge n gv his reason 4 that! baad mein ghulam ali ji ne bhi badla lete hue diljaan ko 0 de diye!
hisaab barabar!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†, i didn't know judges ke darmiyaan me bhi  competion shuru ho gayi hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaad thumbnail

d bst part of d show was sara's mother's message 2 both india n pakistan!
i luvd it!
sach mein...achhi baat kehane k liye aapka bahut bada aadmi hona zaroori nahin hai! whn she spoke, i felt as if my mothr was sayin those wrds!
my true regards 2 her!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

yeah , she does seem sweet and down to earth ...and she didn't came with a strange story like mulazim...
pakeezah thumbnail

yup. noticed tit for tat by ghulaam saab.

overdose of tears on maa show. i mean himesh ji also sniffing and looking 
like in extreme emotional pain! then runa. then AYESHA. never mind abt contestants
out of which mr yashraj kapil TOOK THE CAKE. poora ganga beh diya!

diljaan looked sweet while crying and liked him explaining to pakistan captain
that they were having extreme difficulty controlling thier emotions. atif looked out of
place with his stoney face and calm behaviour when all around him is looking like
ekta kapoors saas bahu drama tears flowing everywhere. but glad he didnt squeeze
out tears to fit in with the crowd. that would hv done it for me. 

loved atifs song in beginning, sang well.

next episode is going to be more enjoyable i hope. i cant really bear rona dhona.

suresh wadkar ji doing jhatkas. 

imraan sending love letter to girl and his father finding out and loving him instead of
slapping him...πŸ˜†  i love imraan. i love tht whole pakistani team. theyre funny.

pakeezah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anaad

There was a lot crying, i really don't like to see people crying, always get a litle uncomfortable by that.
And I was totally embrassed by Mulazim's story, i don't understand how people can be so superstitious. I know mothers place is ranked high in every culture/religion all over the world but seriously, i zapped away in the middle of his story.

And i agree Imraan's love story was very funnyπŸ˜†nice to have such a light moment after such heavy episode.

Mulazims story might  seem bizzaare to some but ive seen it. some cultures it is sign of
respect to wash feet and drink that water. so while i was surprised ki he did it, it
wasnt like bizzaare for me having witnessed it. but i kinda am surprised youth of today
did that willingly on his own.

s123vi thumbnail
imraan sending love letter to girl and his father finding out and loving him instead of
slapping him...πŸ˜†

i think by calling it luvin , he meant slappin or thrashin...watever!
its my guess!😊

n yaa..evn i was surprised 2 c sureshji doin those latka jhatka's wid runa ji! now i knew y madhuri's parents sent him her marriage proposal which he brutally rejectd that tym.😭 he wantd 2 dance wid runa ji n not madhuri!πŸ˜‰
Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakeezah

todays maa episode 

too late to post details but nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 and suresh wadkar 

giving strange reason of withholding his marks...for me totally not palatable

totally.

loved buddhas performance. the song suits his voice.

noticed imraan looks fed up and disgusted. he keeps getting less than 50

for good performances nowadays.πŸ˜•

it wasn't strange as Gulam Ali supported Suresh Wadkar. No need to start bashing trend on him as he is alot honest than abida.

Now same could have been said about Gulam Ali that he wanted to get even that is why he gave 0 to diljan😳
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
anaad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakeezah

yup. noticed tit for tat by ghulaam saab.

overdose of tears on maa show. i mean himesh ji also sniffing and looking 
like in extreme emotional pain! then runa. then AYESHA. never mind abt contestants
out of which mr yashraj kapil TOOK THE CAKE. poora ganga beh diya!

diljaan looked sweet while crying and liked him explaining to pakistan captain
that they were having extreme difficulty controlling thier emotions. atif looked out of
place with his stoney face and calm behaviour when all around him is looking like
ekta kapoors saas bahu drama tears flowing everywhere. but glad he didnt squeeze
out tears to fit in with the crowd. that would hv done it for me. 

loved atifs song in beginning, sang well.

next episode is going to be more enjoyable i hope. i cant really bear rona dhona.

suresh wadkar ji doing jhatkas. 

slapping him...πŸ˜†  i love imraan. i love tht whole pakistani team. theyre funny.

dear, i also think it was sarcastic ... usko walad ne us ko pyaar nahi balke us ki dulhai ki thi

but also looking forward to suresh ji and Runa ji duet😊
s123vi thumbnail
preeti
v hv alrdy pointd out that n yes no 1 is biased 4 sure! they mk mistakes smtyms!
anaad thumbnail

slapping him...πŸ˜†

i think by calling it luvin , he meant slappin or thrashin...watever!
its my guess!😊

n yaa..evn i was surprised 2 c sureshji doin those latka jhatka's wid runa ji! now i knew y madhuri's parents sent him her marriage proposal which he brutally rejectd that tym.😭 he wantd 2 dance wid runa ji n not madhuri!πŸ˜‰

Nice story..didn't know about that.πŸ˜†
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nabeel definitely deserved full marks!
I liked Imraan too but don't know why he didn't get good marks..