Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s123vi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anaad

Nice story..didn't know about that.😆

hahaha! yes its true! he rejected terming her too skinny that tym!
lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khaalid-1994

suresh ji is most honest person in these judges but I did not like her judgement most of the time when he gives ten to pak team.

u like the judgment only when pakistanis gets zero...
khaalid-1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lkymeme

u like the judgment only when pakistanis gets zero...

yes and you prepared my mind to say so and also one hiijree or hiijraa pakeezah who with many IDs speak here and blamed others.
FYI, I am not indian.
fkbutt thumbnail
pakistani team sang  very well today and i am little sad with jury  today ...nabeel song was out standing and imran ali aslo  was very good today ..but anyways jury should be respected ..indian team was also good today 6and i loved atif aslam song  very touchy and  i dont know i love his personality ...i loved him when he said"to see parents with love is also  a prayer"

love u atifff and pakitani team...
khaalid-1994 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fkbutts

pakistani team sang  very well today and i am little sad with jury  today ...nabeel song was out standing and imran ali aslo  was very good today ..but anyways jury should be respected ..indian team was also good today 6and i loved atif aslam song  very touchy and  i dont know i love his personality ...i loved him when he said"to see parents with love is also  a prayer"

love u atifff and pakitani team...

I disagree with you absolutely about atif and his team.
Only indian team was, is, will be  the best team for ever.
Edited by khaalid-1994 - 11 years ago
khaalid-1994 thumbnail
I love you India and hate opposite team.
ambo_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khaalid-1994

I love you India and hate opposite team.

well your bound to say that coz we all know india is going to win...its all fixed...how about before you express your hate for the oppsing team...y not telling india to have a real and honest competition wiv pakistand...then will se where the shitty indian contestants stand!!!!
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambo_123

well your bound to say that coz we all know india is going to win...its all fixed...how about before you express your hate for the oppsing team...y not telling india to have a real and honest competition wiv pakistand...then will se where the shitty indian contestants stand!!!!

If Indians are so shitty singers as you point out, why majority pakistanis are singing Indian songs, shitty Indians wrote the lyrics, tunes and are the singers. I don't see majority  Indians humming and playing Pakistani songs on social occasions..

Pakistanis are only good in abusing, bragging, taking money from the west and pretending they are very good  in reality they suck at everything..
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

Why did the Pakistani team decided to participate..why don't you and Pakistani stay in Pakistan..nobody in India will care if they never ever come..

Why do you think some Pakistani singers came to participate in Saregamapa 2012..nobody invited them, they came on their own..and big hearted Indians gave them a chance...they stood in the line with other Indians to audition..

If Indians are so shitty singers as you point out, why majority pakistanis are singing Indian songs, shitty Indians wrote the lyrics, tunes and are the singers. I don't see majority  Indians humming and playing Pakistani songs on social occasions..

Pakistanis are only good in abusing, bragging, taking money from the west and pretending they are very good  in reality they suck at everything..

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambo_123

Seriously you smoked something bit too much😳 

Yep it is very much fixed including last weeks wins by pakis. Were you crying foul last two weeks. I guess not. It was fine then. No need to be sore loser and you wont lose few inches of your height by acknowledging team India good performance just because pakis did sucky job. It is going to bit tough for pakis as weakest link of the team Inderani is no longer there. Indian team has very strong singers so get use to it.

It amazes me that Drama Rani Atif is trying to break confidence of the Indian Singers and for some reason it is falling to deaf years. He talks down to them and Jury slaps him back by giving 50 marks. What is going to take for Drama Rani to realize his self respect...doesnt seem like he has any. He is making Himesh look like an angel😆
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago