nabeel getting 40 instead of 50

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
todays maa episode 

too late to post details but nabeel getting 40 instead of 50 and suresh wadkar 

giving strange reason of withholding his marks...for me totally not palatable

totally.

loved buddhas performance. the song suits his voice.

noticed imraan looks fed up and disgusted. he keeps getting less than 50

for good performances nowadays.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khaalid-1994 thumbnail
nabeel deserves zero zero zero zero. all indians are the best singers. I love u india.
khaalid-1994 thumbnail
suresh ji is most honest person in these judges but I did not like her judgement most of the time when he gives ten to pak team.
khaalid-1994 thumbnail
imraan is not ready to attend competitions
pakeezah thumbnail

ya khaalid ji

thanks for your VALUABLE inputs

really appreciate all the three posts above 

keep them coming...πŸ˜†

anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked nabeel's singing, was a bit dissapointed that he didn't get 50 but 40 is also oke, i guess.Edited by anaad - 11 years ago
s123vi thumbnail
today's maa episode looked vry dramatic smtyms!πŸ˜ƒ
OMG! so much emotional atyachaaar!! 😭
whn kapil was cryin ..i was lyk...ok! now stop it! i cnt bear these emotional stories n tears aftr 1 pt. that mulazim's story crossd all d limit! it may b true bt still...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
btw...all contestants sang nice n diljaan got d trophy this tym!πŸ₯³
i could not control laughin aftr hearin imraan's chhoti si luv story in precap of nxt episode. so funny!!🀣
s123vi thumbnail
haan sureshji ka nabeel ko 0 dena mujhe thoda ajeeb laga bt he is a fair judge n gv his reason 4 that! baad mein ghulam ali ji ne bhi badla lete hue diljaan ko 0 de diye!
hisaab barabar!πŸ˜ƒ
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s123vi

today's maa episode looked vry dramatic smtyms!πŸ˜ƒ
OMG! so much emotional atyachaaar!! 😭
whn kapil was cryin ..i was lyk...ok! now stop it! i cnt bear these emotional stories n tears aftr 1 pt. that mulazim's story crossd all d limit! it may b true bt still...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
btw...all contestants sang nice n diljaan got d trophy this tym!πŸ₯³
i could not control laughin aftr hearin imraan's chhoti si luv story in precap of nxt episode. so funny!!🀣

There was a lot crying, i really don't like to see people crying, always get a litle uncomfortable by that.
And I was totally embrassed by Mulazim's story, i don't understand how people can be so superstitious. I know mothers place is ranked high in every culture/religion all over the world but seriously, i zapped away in the middle of his story.

And i agree Imraan's love story was very funnyπŸ˜†nice to have such a light moment after such heavy episode.
s123vi thumbnail
d bst part of d show was sara's mother's message 2 both india n pakistan!
i luvd it!
sach mein...achhi baat kehane k liye aapka bahut bada aadmi hona zaroori nahin hai! whn she spoke, i felt as if my mothr was sayin those wrds!
my true regards 2 her!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago