Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 109

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
TaaRey Post for TaaRey fans! 

I better come to the point! No beating around the bush! 

I am really VERY to the power infinity disappointed! I had expected a continuation to yesterday's room mein lock hone wala scene. I had expected TaaRey to have some good, and if you don't know whats good, then yeah.. I had expected some aggressive scenes! Rey's reactions after what Taani says she is leaving and stuff.. So many many things!! But U gave us NOTHING!! 

After the promotional video, which had NEVER come out before for a TR scene, came out, I was like, Kuch toh hoga boss iss scene mein, warna promote kyu karte iss scene ko.. But what we get is just a 3 min scene!! I really hadn't expected this out of the Room locking scene!! Highly disappointed!! 

Ofcourse I LOVEEEDD what you showed!! My heart still skips a beat thinking about it Day Dreaming But that definitely wasn't enough and upto my expectations Ouch

Yes I know, I am super mad that I expected anything. But I can't help it. You give us hopes, and then you let us down. U have hurt us innumerable times, but me being an helpless fan, believes you every time I see a ray of hope, but you never fail in disappointing me! 

I am definately exited for the 'Taani roko aandolan track" but I think that you are gonna hawa mein udaoing it like before Sleepy So no use keeping hopes but still I have that faint traces of hopes in me Ouch And, to be honest, I didn't really find any logic in band baja bajwaaying and roking Taani from going Sleepy 

Thats all for today! LOL I sign off here TaaReyholics! LOL 

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 11 July 2013 at 8:33am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

namy_singhChaahat19TaaniRockssweet_angel09Dreamer23Nikki_siheartVD-Rambler-SuMaN_TRsami_taareySweet.Sarcasticiluvrevolutionshweta.taareyHumzyshahzzoharocks-GoluGudiya-Viji.ChandranBreezy-sreeja_rox...Ritzy...patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 72)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovelysweet

lovelysweet

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I dont think tani will leave cause the new entry is coming
After the new entry i want tani to leave
And turn into a hot rich diva i wish
Vrimar iv please on mitwa anniversary plzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocks

EternalStars.

Goldie

EternalStars.

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yeah, even i am disappointed with Taarey today!!Cry Yesterday's scene though short was beautiful but today nothingDead We could have had some good aggressive scenes but no!! But whatever it is Rey is completely shattered and Swayam is sad too.Hope Taani does not go!CryCry But highly disappointed as a TR fan today though i loved the individual Taani and Rey scenes that we got.

Sweet.Sarcastic

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
vrimar int please on mitwa anni

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer23-Rambler-Sweet.Sarcasticiluvrevolution

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hello again...last night after watching episode and the precap one thing that I understood that next two week other lead will have full screen space and the story will revolve around taani and team efforts of stopping her...bt I m not concern with taani or any other character in the show excet y swaron...

last episode was so lame and illogical...taani told his tauji and rey abt her leaving bt doesn't care to inform swayam...

Will swayam wouldn't got hurt if rey hadn't informed him and he might come to know like every other team member...

is swayam and gang is same for taani...

okk she may have her reason so I can't question her...

BT CV don't make fool out of swayam in this taani roko andolan...last night reyam were not part of plan of gang and I thank u for that.. ..

BT precap and reading tata description it is understanble that this track will continue long...

so I request u pls don't make shantanu suffer xoz of vrushi absence...

give him solo dance piece. sum phone conversation, and pls don't make him behave stupid...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912VrushanluverMolly.Swaronkamlesh32qwerty012venusrockzreet_26trisha19_Deepika_idiot_boxpiyu_swaronSweet.SarcasticVruShan_SwaRonSanskruti_tanhasanjana_D3Pooja-J_bellaSwan_--Anushka--nj_SRKholicsree_swaron...Diya....Vrushanholic.rinku90-TanHaVruShan--Vishaka-swathi_swaron-dosy_devil-

lit123

lit123

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
please dont ignore swayam

Sweet.Sarcastic

Ishika_Taarey

Goldie

Ishika_Taarey

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
MODS i need to tell u all something.
Its an earnest request that u all contact Vrinda's profile mod and tell her to be active and accept the pictures which are being uploaded.
As we all fans are continuously uploading pics and the mod out there never seems to accept it. Pls do something about it.
We all fans are highly annoyed about it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaaniRockslovelytaareyDreamer23

sami_taarey

Goldie

sami_taarey

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

We want our taani back...We have sooo much of doubt about future taarey track..If taani left D3 , we cant watch D3. If Taani is there in D3 where is taani..? Taani is very important for all TR fans...We want out taani and taarey back...But taani already leaft St.Louis. If taani leaves D3 then ...We will hurt more.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

akarnavkhushirenjubritetaanitaareyRhea18Nidhivdloveranuja.sweet.galTaareyliciousDreamer23miniDESuMaN_TRiheartVD-Rambler-RabertmonachinudollyshahzzoharocksViji.Chandran...Natasha...patie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top