Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 109

fatoom11

Groupbie

fatoom11

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I so agree with u  

We want vrimar IV ASAP plzzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vi1772843271_ncReytanni4eversami_taareyzoharocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 71)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iheartVD

Goldie

iheartVD

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
hey sami...no offense to ur post t yr i dun want vrimar iv cuz i fear dat i may get upset seeing their poor offsreen bondingConfused...vese bhi its been i hard tym for me to forget dis "vrimar dun lyk each other issue"Ouch...sry if i hv hurt anyoneOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renjubritesweet_angel09vi1772843271_ncSweet.Sarcastic

iheartVD

Goldie

iheartVD

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
rey badly needs sumone to share his pain...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake25

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i know im really missing vicky, especially rey n vicky scenes.
Also, ive always thought since rey cant talk to swayam about taani (since shes his sis), he need someone to talk to Taani about, u know for guy talk, n i always thought, that would be vicky but CVs have never shown that!

Anyways, hope archie gets better n comes back soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocks

miniTRfan

miniTRfan

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
soo true, r8 nw Rey is all aloneCry

sweet_angel09

sweet_angel09

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartd3

<font color="#FF00CC"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">hey sami...no offense to ur post t yr i dun want vrimar iv cuz i fear dat i may get upset seeing their poor offsreen bondingConfused...vese bhi its been i hard tym for me to forget dis "vrimar dun lyk each other issue"Ouch...sry if i hv hurt anyoneOuch</font></font>
true... Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vi1772843271_ncSweet.Sarcastic

abhilasha_dream

IF-Dazzler

abhilasha_dream

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
First of all the best choreographer thing looked forced coz if the CV's would not have given it we would have definitely cursed the CV's a lot for this, so I am not grateful for that coz I really wanted Swayam to put a seal on this performance as his father had acknowledged him and his dance after a long time and he deserved to see his son's phenomenal dance.

Secondly, I really want a father and a son scene where Mr. Rishi Sekhawat acclaims that he was so proud of the moment when he saw his son being acclaimed as the BEST CHOREOGRAPHER, while he always called him as a duffer whereas he was a hidden gem. 

I also want a happy scene where the father and son are seen spending quality time with each other and sharing each others thoughts and secrets happily and also Swayam telling him hmself that he had trained the BB team of St. Louis and helped them achieve the trophy, he can show the video recordings. Big smile 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavrushan_Deepika_piyu1990pooja123456_bellaSwan_swayamsharonsanjana_D3VruShan_SwaRonmuskuranaswathi_swaron

TaaniRocks

TaaniRocks

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Taarey are amazing but I want justice for this love story and it to be restored from just being a social entertainment for the gang ...Someone they can mimick.
We want these things to stop and them to stop experimenting with Taani and Rey character and their love story.
Taareys USP is their love story and the intensity that comes with it.Its emotion shouldnt be childlike or dealt with like a crush.

Another thing I dont like the fact that Taani should always play second fiddle to everything in D3.Why should she always remain a priority to no one .Why cant she be the first priority for Rey and why does his love for her have to be put in opposite ends of dance its unfair as you have entrusted this storyline only on TR making him choose between Taani and Dance.We are fans of Taarey please keep that in mind.We dont want Taani to be anyones last priority specially Rey we have seen the complete destruction of this love story in these past 6 months .Reys ignorance towards Taani made us doubt this was a love story and despise his character.Our main reason of loving them so much is because of their love for each other .So please dont sideline that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrevolutionzoharocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top