Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 109

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
palki ma'am, we swaron fans are watching show for swayam and swaron story. we cant take any other girl in swayam life. this time i bealive that u have no intention to ruined swayam character, as u first show how swayam didnt want to go for RD and then u show how swayam is concern to under-confident girl, for me this is swayam a true lover boy and humble-understanding person. but ma'am after sharon exit we r watching swayam only, so we have all our eye on him and by showing that he agree for rd just becoz of concern is not k, y u forget swayam promise to sharon or responsibility of swayam as acs, u need to be more careful.
i know itz hard to find sharon and take your time for that, i dont have problem with new entry and her friendship with swayam, even is she fall in love with swayam( i will not like) but then also i can understand but u have to show swayam 100% prefect. becoz when it come to girl in swayam life then itz only and only sharon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_kriyaanshdesigirl_VD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
cvs im annoyed with taarey track...taani is one of the main leads yet she is not given a proper track or screen space
i understand that is was us who wanted more gang scenes but showing only gang scenes and no taarey progression is not going to work for taarey fans
we need to see a proper taarey track forming...there could have been many taarey scenes shown in just today's episode
i'm a very disappointed taarey fan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaaDiya_Taarey...Ritzy...

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

palki ma'am, we swaron fans are watching show for swayam and swaron story. we cant take any other girl in swayam life. this time i bealive that u have no intention to ruined swayam character, as u first show how swayam didnt want to go for RD and then u show how swayam is concern to under-confident girl, for me this is swayam a true lover boy and humble-understanding person. but ma'am after sharon exit we r watching swayam only, so we have all our eye on him and by showing that he agree for rd just becoz of concern is not k, y u forget swayam promise to sharon or responsibility of swayam as acs, u need to be more careful.
i know itz hard to find sharon and take your time for that, i dont have problem with new entry and her friendship with swayam, even is she fall in love with swayam( i will not like) but then also i can understand but u have to show swayam 100% prefect. becoz when it come to girl in swayam life then itz only and only sharon.

i was just about to write about swaron but u said it all! Clap
thank you for posting this and i agree 100%
swayam = sharon = swaron
NO OTHER GIRL CAN BE IN SWAYAM'S LIFE! it's not possible!
i understand that cvs brought in aashi for a dance track and bc they need time finding sharon but showing her as swayam's date...I DO NOT WANT A LOVE TRAINGLE
waiting for new sharon adn waiting for swaron
with the bold part i absolutely agree 

swayamsharonDiya_Taarey...Ritzy...

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

cvs im annoyed with taarey track...taani is one of the main leads yet she is not given a proper track or screen space
i understand that is was us who wanted more gang scenes but showing only gang scenes and no taarey progression is not going to work for taarey fans
we need to see a proper taarey track forming...there could have been many taarey scenes shown in just today's episode
i'm a very disappointed taarey fan...

I cant stress this enough 
I totally agree 

ashkaadesigirl_VD...Ritzy...

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
CVs  seriously need more Taarey scenes
You seriously havent ever given them a proper track 
Its basicly high time - You treated them like the Lead pair 
Now I say cut back on gang scenes if have to ...
Want my Taarey scenes and a track 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VD

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
CVs I am loving TaaRey's nok jhok and DMG tune on them was just way too good... but plz give us TaaRey's love scenes too Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VDDiya_Taarey

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
CVs sometimes i really feel that u guys  don't treat taarey as the  main leads of the show sorry to say this but it's a fact that's why we haven't got a proper taarey track till now shivam ke vajah se MU dragged for about three months and use bhi u didn't end properly i mean rey doesn't even know taani did all that for him wow na...now secondly since the last two months i am feeling that all the taarey scenes which are being given(although extremely cute) are just being given out of formality coz they don't at all get enough screen space,don't last for long hence seem incomplete and  many a times u don't even show taani for a whole episodeOuch...no taarey romance for the last two months...it's rose day par fir bhi no romance...taarey nok jhok although extremely cute and i love it but rey getting angry on taani for absolutely no reason is still lame...why isn't their track well defined in each and every way  and why aren't their scenes longer

we understand that it's difficult to manage when there are 12 people in the cast but at least u guys should try to give each and everyone equal screenspace...i mean it's rose day now we all taarey fans were so excited about it had so much of expectations but what's happening taarey nok jhoks are extremely cute and we all are loving them but rey didn't even notice taani in that attire of hersConfused...yeh choti choti cheeze ek love story mein bohot matter karti hai CVs and u know that more than us right...she was looking dead gorgeous and perfect in all sense whether the hair,the shoes,the make up and especially the dress(hats off to the make up artist and di herself) when we fans noticed each and every detail then the person who loves taani the most who was once so mesmerised by her beauty in the monsoon episode didn't even notice a single bitOuch...no compliments , no roses given to taaniOuch...she is not at all being given a proper screen space these days

u know what this is just butchering rey's character in all, the only thing good these days is the way u guys are developing taani's character i mean what attitude and what confidence taani...love this new taani to the core especially the way she answers back rey and vrinda di hats off to u for thisClapu r the best actress i have ever come across

i want a proper taarey track now with taarey being given more of screen space which they rightfully deserve as they are the leads

desigirl_VDDiya_Taareyajaved

ashkaa

Goldie

ashkaa

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
We want Vrimar interview.Why is that Vrinda is not given much importance like others.She wasn't even shown in the making of Rose day.Pls treat her like the lead of D3

desigirl_VDDiya_Taareypixi26angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top