CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Really looking forward to Taareys Agressive Love track too start 
Thank you so much for ending Shivams character 
and confirming his not gonna be back 

The episode was great, would have loved it more if the TaaRey scene was longer.Still loved the TR scene...they were super duper cute.

Great to see Vishakha again.

The boys were really cute.

Swayam's date seems nice too.

Looking forward to rose day. Hoping we get lots of TaaRey scenes.

I want TaaRey to dance together.

I am really loving Taarey scenes 
Please give use more 
Love how Rey he is so out of control like he cant control his emotions when he is with Taani - Love Taanis strong side and the way she is so confident Keep her like this always 

Thank you Palki so much for Taarey 
Love you for giving them to us 
They are so hot right now 
Remember that you have supporters here and always will 

Love Swayams commitment to Sharon that he ran because he didnt want to go on a date with anyone else - to sweet 

and ultimately thank you for D3 
Love this show and always will 

Love Taarey keep them strong and happy 
plz bring kriya back not
for kriyansh than for
kriyam's seck.
I love the bond b/w
kriyam more than
swaron and kriyansh.
And bringing her back u
too realize that
kriyansh is better than
taarey.
Omg I love Tayam and Reyam so much 
I mean Swayam is the coolest big brother ever 
I love his understanding and protectiveness over his little sis 
and he still lets her be an individual he doesnt dominate her decisons just love them together and the home scenes the gift scene to sweet and cute 
Swayam really suits as a big brother and atleast he notices little things about Taarey 
Thanks to the gang 
Keep pushing them together  guys 
Loving Taarey and Tayam a lot 

plz bring kriya back
palki kabhi to kriyaansh fans ki sunlo
Please give Taarey some romantic and key scenes for 
Rose Day 
Really want to see Rey burn for Taani like he cant live without her 
and want grand gestures from his side 

palki ma'am, we swaron fans are watching show for swayam and swaron story. we cant take any other girl in swayam life. this time i bealive that u have no intention to ruined swayam character, as u first show how swayam didnt want to go for RD and then u show how swayam is concern to under-confident girl, for me this is swayam a true lover boy and humble-understanding person. but ma'am after sharon exit we r watching swayam only, so we have all our eye on him and by showing that he agree for rd just becoz of concern is not k, y u forget swayam promise to sharon or responsibility of swayam as acs, u need to be more careful.
i know itz hard to find sharon and take your time for that, i dont have problem with new entry and her friendship with swayam, even is she fall in love with swayam( i will not like) but then also i can understand but u have to show swayam 100% prefect. becoz when it come to girl in swayam life then itz only and only sharon.
cvs im annoyed with taarey track...taani is one of the main leads yet she is not given a proper track or screen space
i understand that is was us who wanted more gang scenes but showing only gang scenes and no taarey progression is not going to work for taarey fans
we need to see a proper taarey track forming...there could have been many taarey scenes shown in just today's episode
i'm a very disappointed taarey fan...
Originally posted by swayamsharon

palki ma'am, we swaron fans are watching show for swayam and swaron story. we cant take any other girl in swayam life. this time i bealive that u have no intention to ruined swayam character, as u first show how swayam didnt want to go for RD and then u show how swayam is concern to under-confident girl, for me this is swayam a true lover boy and humble-understanding person. but ma'am after sharon exit we r watching swayam only, so we have all our eye on him and by showing that he agree for rd just becoz of concern is not k, y u forget swayam promise to sharon or responsibility of swayam as acs, u need to be more careful.
i know itz hard to find sharon and take your time for that, i dont have problem with new entry and her friendship with swayam, even is she fall in love with swayam( i will not like) but then also i can understand but u have to show swayam 100% prefect. becoz when it come to girl in swayam life then itz only and only sharon.

i was just about to write about swaron but u said it all! 👏
thank you for posting this and i agree 100%
swayam = sharon = swaron
NO OTHER GIRL CAN BE IN SWAYAM'S LIFE! it's not possible!
i understand that cvs brought in aashi for a dance track and bc they need time finding sharon but showing her as swayam's date...I DO NOT WANT A LOVE TRAINGLE
waiting for new sharon adn waiting for swaron
with the bold part i absolutely agree