Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 109

ashkaa

Goldie

ashkaa

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Show more of Taani.Want to see Taani's bonding with Neha and Aashi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_Taarey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 46)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Taarey and Taani absence and sidelined why???

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Why isnt Taarey given importance in comparison to the other couple.Why are their scenes shortened to such an extent that it has become complicated to understand if it has ended or started.
Why are situation for them only created to move other stories forward??
Why is it that the intensity and Love Rey had before the confession for Taani seems to have disappeared as he put s no effort in her feelings or her.Coming late and forgetting her.He does not appreciate her as much as she does.
Why does the script always reinforce that??
Taani should stand out more as an individual and going by the recent GOA promo yet again she has given Rey more importance then her position.If she does that Rey should do the same tooo.
EQUALITY PEOPLE !!!!!

ashkaa

Asha_Tacker

IF-Dazzler

Asha_Tacker

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
tani is d lead chrctr crtd by u cv's itslf & u cnt neglct r sidlne hr as alwys u do.its abt to cmplt 1yr of hr entry in d shw bt u r nt gvng hr desrvd space in any way.jst shwng hr wit oly rey as hs GF& stickd hr oly wit dil prt.plz shw hr individuality 2.

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Why is there such a lack of emotion for Taani from Reys side.Taani seems to be so devoted and understanding shouldnt it be vice versa I really want to see Rey cherish Taani like she does him.He should give her the importance to tell her the truth and not get swayed by friends.Taani is his GF now.She shouldnt come as an afterthought .Deeply disappointed with the love from Reys side and the fact he went to goa without telling Taani 

Edited by Pimples - 05 February 2013 at 8:25am

Asha_Tacker

IF-Dazzler

Asha_Tacker

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
@pimples i second u dr.aftr wtng precap,so dispntd.hw cn rey lie to tani?gn goa witot tlng hr.truly i'm nt undstndg any logic of shwng lck of concern of rey twrds tani.i realy hope cv's shw rey's side of lv as she's hs GF nw & he cnt tk hr fr grantd.

Diya_Taarey

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asharani261

@pimples i second u dr.aftr wtng precap,so dispntd.hw cn rey lie to tani?gn goa witot tlng hr.truly i'm nt undstndg any logic of shwng lck of concern of rey twrds tani.i realy hope cv's shw rey's side of lv as she's hs GF nw & he cnt tk hr fr grantd.

I dislike where this relationship is headed because Reys character only seem to take Taani for granted seeing her and talking to her when it suits him and when he has time.He puts everything else before Taani.Ever since the revelation of their relationship.I have seen the love and care from Rey decrease and seriously lacking.The biggest example is the way he had just gone to Goa without tellling her and leaving her out f the loop.Yet again he needs o learn to respect her and importance she deserves.I dont want Taani to be totally devoted to Rey if she doesnt get the same in return.She would end up looking like a fool and Reys character would also is becoming a serious let down after confession.
Constant let down 

Especially since Rey doesnt seem to have time and his the AGS 
Whilst Taani being the GS of the college can make time for him 
Just not happy with their track and the lack of feeling and emotions Rey has for Taani 

Asha_Tacker

IF-Dazzler

Asha_Tacker

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
@pimples exactly dr.y shd rey hide such a bg tng frm tani?dnt he knw tat evn if she gt to knw d trth she stil sprt hm.thn wts d prps of hiding?u hv mntind evrytg wch ws truly piercing my hrt & am totaly disapntd(sry,mr anoyd)sinc ty r nt shwng rey's pov.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top