Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 109

swaron19

Goldie

swaron19

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

To all D3 members,

D3 was such a beautiful story.. A story of a girl having a dream to become one of the fines dancer' and revolving it you created a beautiful story for 11 more characters.. And yes each and every character was involved' cause of their love and passion towards DANCE... There love stories were there cause of DANCE, their friendship was made cause of DANCE.. 

the story was really nice.. it had all that was required for a perfect story, DANCE DOSTI AN DIL.. all were balanced and even all the characters were balanced..

You agree it or but after kriya's character got ended.. the show was crippled cause she was really the central character holding the strings of ALL CHARACTERS.. yes even of the other main character (rey swayam and sharon)..  cause their individual identity was related and maintained cause of her..  and even the relationships of friendship and love were maintained..

I'm not here to say how good kriya's character was.. NO ' I'm saying all this cause I want to tell you how beautifully the story was created. And now the whole story of D3 has become confusing..  no individual identity of the character nor any relationship is being justified..

In short D3 is now a total MESS'

I can write a whole book on what and where things went wrong in D3.. But I won't cause you all would have read the posts that were made telling you what went wrong.. Tongue and I'll not repeat it again..

But still you are not completely to be blamed for this mess, 2 leading ladies left, distorting the story of D3.. they have their reasons I know but still the story is to be changs according to the present situations.. and after kriya's character ended the story of D3 has lost his foundation..

I was going to give you some suggestions to improve the show' But the story is messed so much cause of no strong foundation that I can only suggest to take a season break or to end college life and start a new story revolving their life outside college..

I know you all are working really hard to save the grace of D3.. but who said to continue with the same old story?.. End the college life after dance league.. On a happy note, then start a new life of their revolving society and parents.. By this you can again restore the unique qualities of the characters..

By this you can show

1. Hardships as individual to make dance as there career:- how hard it is to make one's name in a field like dancing.. pressure for society, parent , money shortage, competition with other amazing dancers..
  2. change in the friendship when people move out of there college life :- they sometimes get jealous, feels like a failure seeing their friends succeed, sometimes friends don't get time to meet each other.. there fun life of college getting end.
  3. Relationship with their parents :- like you can show amar's parent  want him to become a chef at there hotel and can't afford to give fees for dance class, same with bharat being a mechanic.. cause he has no money' neha forced to get married  cause her parents orthodox behavior.. rinni simmi lost cause they don't understand what they want to be in future.. etc
  4. Reality shows:- people participating in reality shows.. and their life there.. you can ask from kuwart amar for these details he was participant of DID then alsiha was of JDJ.. you have brought some new dancers in the show in dance camp.. use their dancing talent also..

You have dancers all around you need to take inspiration from their story only.. Cause it not easy to become dancer and they all know it cause they all have lived being a dancer..take kuwars story of teaching and then entering DID, story of shancedon's SSDC, priyanka and vintis group, samentha' group and then amar's group.. alisha's DID and JDJ experience.

common you have so many dancer.. Don't copy but atleast you can get and idea about the society and parents reaction.. 

The show needs a new foundation.. cause really the story of D3 is now confusing and hotch potch.. and it can only be rectified by building a new foundation.. I know it's hard.. but atleast it's worth giving  a try..

Hope you come up with some plans ASAP.. I love this show who used to inspire people , showed a new meaning of love and friendship with such amazing character's..  And now I can't see this show getting ruined..

Please work on  the story..

I wish if people have more suggestion for the show please write it down..

Regards,

-Shruti'

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_kriyaansh-bLEu98-KUSHA14Sars.Snigs.ajavedKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
plz palki mam give us our kriyaansh back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_kriyaanshSnigs.

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
we want kriya back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
plz palki mam jis tarah sneha di ko replace kiya plz shakti di ko bhi replace kar dijiye humein sriif kriyaansh chahe phir chahe kriya shakti di ho ya koi aur plz give us our kriyaansh back

angel_kriyaanshSnigs.

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
palki mam plz kriyaansh fans ki kabhi to sunlo

angel_kriyaanshSnigs.

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
CVs please give us more scenes of Taarey 
Show them bonding and thinking of each other 
Want more Tayam scenes too
and really loving the way you are strengthening Taanis character 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_sashkaapixi26angel

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
CVs first of all thankyou so much for today's awesome taayam sequence...it was the best thing in today's episode and beautifully enacted by tannu and vrinda di so well done guysClap...but please keep giving us taayam scenes it shouldn't seem a formality giving them...also at last tannu got a proper screenspace,dialogues and a proper track today so thanks again...tannu for me was the highlight today could see the old philosophical swayam today and loved that

Now secondly about the taarey track i mean seriously where is it goingConfused...first three months of MU coz of shivam...fine...then MU finally gets cleared(that too not properly coz the whole truth is still not out and koi umeed bhi nahi hai ab toh that the whole truth will come outOuch) after three whole months...ok fine again...then only four episodes in a month with proper taarey scenes and no proper taarey track at all otherwise...still fine...shivam leaves the college after which we all taarey fans expected to see taarey track to be progressing on a very good note and had expected a proper taarey track...but what happened on the contrary again a taarey MU and taarey fight and that too without any reasonConfused...now this is not at all fine CVs...we are not upset coz of the fight but upset coz of the very lame reason coz of which the fight is happening i mean rey is angry on taani for absolutely no reason at all that's so lameConfused...but thankyou that today taani answered back rey and didn't let him take her for granted again...now one request CVs if rey is angry for no reason then please show taani getting angry on rey this time and show some girl power coz rey cannot take her for granted all the time or else it'll look very lame...we don't want that this time too taani says sorry to rey when it should be the other way round she as such has gone through a lot so now no more...this time please make rey realise his mistake and rectify the same

and please end their this MU and fight ASAP or at least present it in a mature way with rey having a valid reason to be angry and a valid reason for their fightConfused

at last but not the least WE WANT A PROPER TAAREY TRACK NOW CVS IT'S HIGH TIME WITH SUCH LAME TRACKS AND LAME FIGHT REASONS U R DOING NOTHING BUT RUINING OUR TAAREY WHICH IS NOT DONE SO PLEASE CVS LOOK INTO THIS MATTER

Diya_Taarey..dinu..

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
we want a proper TaaRey track pls..a still more stronger love story of them...hope we will get it soon..thank u cvs for TaaYam scene...

Diya_Taareypixi26angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top