Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 109

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
today's taarey scene literally moved me to tears...it was so heart breaking...taani's words pierced my heart...brlliantly performed by vrimar coz the whole scene just touched my heart especially taani...she really stole my heart again ...please stop butchering rey's character he was never like this before he was never so rude and mean please CVS we want our old rey backOuch

Edited by pixi26angel - 05 December 2012 at 7:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 21)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
If this is Taareys Agressive track I absolutely hate it 
HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT 
First you keep on repeatedly hurting Taani 
and you have made a monster out of Rey whose behaviour just doesnt make sense nor can I feel pain or love from his side that whole connection of Taarey is slowly fading away .
Does he even love her care about her because he sure does not treat her like he does.

Your making us question it because thats what is being shown !!!CVs do something and this time make Rey be the one that makes it up to her into Taani again and again 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

st27pixi26angelajaved

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Whats so bad that Taani has done that he acts like this with her ...theres no justification she has never slapped nor insulted him in front of everyone .

and the thing that aggravates me even more is the fact that She goes and is still speaking to him why oh why 

Has this scene already been forgotten is that Taanis character that she runs around Rey even after what he has done if so I am seriously dont with this show 

Taarey fight Rey insults her asks her to leave She cries He bangs fist on the wall 

Is that all there is ...

There relationship if I can call it that is full of Hate and not love 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutedollll

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
CVs this is too much why is Taani always has to be the one that has to apologise the one that always has to get hurt for no matter what she does she gets the blame she has to go to Rey and what is wrong with Rey why is he behaving like this I am seriously fed up with their story line I cant tell anymore if he has feelings for her or not.The rate things are going I am seriously fustrated with them.
Every step you took to move things forward you are taking them back to make things worse 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

st27ajaved

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

CVs this is too much why is Taani always has to be the one that has to apologise the one that always has to get hurt for no matter what she does she gets the blame she has to go to Rey and what is wrong with Rey why is he behaving like this I am seriously fed up with their story line I cant tell anymore if he has feelings for her or not.The rate things are going I am seriously fustrated with them.
Every step you took to move things forward you are taking them back to make things worse

I totally agree what happnes to y is being.soo rude to taani n taarey fighting is getrin reali anoyin know its been monthz taarey ki story is not movin at all :( plz dont ruin taarey anymore

Diya_Taarey

anji_rey

anji_rey

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
CVs hope you have not forgotten the Taani Shivam fake relationship track and some day it will be revealed to rey that taani did all this for him

anji_rey

anji_rey

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Loved Vrinda's acting today...she really touched hearts with her acting...

angel_kriyaansh

Goldie

angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
CV'S Y R U SOOO HRTLESS?????????? I MEAN HAM AUDIENCE KO TADPAKE WAT U GET???????? WE PLEADED TO GIV BCK KRIYAANSH BT U DINT...WE "BEGGED" TO REVEAL KRIYA'S TRUTH STIL U DINT TURN UP...DEN GAV US ANOTHER SHOCK SAYIN NO SWARON NYMORE...BT NW U SAID U'VE GOT A NEW SHARON...SO WAT R U W8IN 4??????? D WRLD TO END????? N DEN GONNA INTRODUCE HER???????? *SIGH* TIRED OF POINTIN OUT URE FAULTS...BT WILL NVR STP BCK FRM COMPLAININ...xD...

~~~~M AN OLD D3 FAN WHO LUVD N WIL ALWAYS LUV KR N SS EQUALLY...BT NW FEEL LYK REGRETTIN IT...COZ U'VE DESTROYD OUR BEAUTIFUL FAIRYTALE DREAM...HATE U!!~~~~

Edited by kriyaansh4evr - 06 December 2012 at 4:57am

Kanchi..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top