Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 109

anji_rey

anji_rey

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Pls give us Taani dance..pls pls pls

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 20)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
want d3 backkk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshuangel_kriyaansh

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG THIS IS ALL WHAT I CAN SAY AFTER TODAY'S FLASH MOB...I AM SPEECHLESS TOTALLY SHORT OF WORDS...WHEN THEY WERE PERFORMING I LITERALLY HAD TEARS IN MY EYES I WAS FEELING SO PROUD OF THEM REALLY HATS OFF TO AMAR SQUARE :TU2: TANNU AND MACI EXCELLENT CHOREOGRAPHY DESPITE ALL THE DIFFICULTIES :YMAPPLAUSE: AND NOT ONLY THEM BUT ALL THE DANCERS WHO GOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO PERFORM WITH THEM AS WE ALL KNOW THEIR LEVEL OF DANCING IS LIKE THE ULTIMATE LEVEL OF DANCING BUT THE REST OF THE DANCERS COULD MATCH UP TO THEM AND WERE FAB AS WELL...FROM START TILL THE END IT WAS ALL FAB WHETHER THE AERIAL OR WITH THE UV LIGHT OR THE DANCE WHICH THEY DID ON FLOOR EVERYTHING FROM THE WAY THEY STARTED TO THE WAY THEY ENDED :YMAPPLAUSE:

REALLY VERY PROUD OF U GUYS..U GUYS JUST ROCKED THE DANCE FLOOR ACTUALLY U DID MORE THAN THAT :YMAPPLAUSE: ...U GUYS ROCK...KEEP ROCKING D3 WITH SUCH FAB PERFORMANCES IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS WELL :-)

NOW COMING TO THE TAAREY TRACK LOVED YESTERDAY'S AS WELL AS TODAY'S EPISODE...I AM FALLING MORE AND MORE FOR THEM WITH EACH PASSING DAY...EVEN WHILE FIGHTING THEY HAVE SO MUCH OF INTENSITYDay Dreaming...LOVING THEIR NOK JHOKS AND THE LOOK LOOK HAWA HAWA MOMENTS IN BETWEEN

Edited by pixi26angel - 04 December 2012 at 8:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_kriyaansh

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
CVs can Taarey please stop fighting 
and can you watch there scenes from previous months and see the current situation now it doesnt make any sense 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremecutedollllpixi26angel

angel_kriyaansh

Goldie

angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS ALL WHAT I CAN SAY AFTER TODAY'S FLASH MOB...I AM SPEECHLESS TOTALLY SHORT OF WORDS...WHEN THEY WERE PERFORMING I LITERALLY HAD TEARS IN MY EYES I WAS FEELING SO PROUD OF THEM REALLY HATS OFF TO AMAR SQUARE :TU2: TANNU AND MACI EXCELLENT CHOREOGRAPHY DESPITE ALL THE DIFFICULTIES :YMAPPLAUSE: AND NOT ONLY THEM BUT ALL THE DANCERS WHO GOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO PERFORM WITH THEM AS WE ALL KNOW THEIR LEVEL OF DANCING IS LIKE THE ULTIMATE LEVEL OF DANCING BUT THE REST OF THE DANCERS COULD MATCH UP TO THEM AND WERE FAB AS WELL...FROM START TILL THE END IT WAS ALL FAB WHETHER THE AERIAL OR WITH THE UV LIGHT OR THE DANCE WHICH THEY DID ON FLOOR EVERYTHING FROM THE WAY THEY STARTED TO THE WAY THEY ENDED :YMAPPLAUSE:

REALLY VERY PROUD OF U GUYS..U GUYS JUST ROCKED THE DANCE FLOOR ACTUALLY U DID MORE THAN THAT :YMAPPLAUSE: ...U GUYS ROCK...KEEP ROCKING D3 WITH SUCH FAB PERFORMANCES IN THE NEAR FUTURE AS WELL :-)

totally agree wid u...flash mob performance  was breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixi26angel

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Taarey Taarey Taarey -
When are they coming together 
When is this dance ban track over 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremepixi26angel

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

CVs can Taarey please stop fighting
and can you watch there scenes from previous months and see the current situation now it doesnt make any sense

Plz cvs give us our old taarey back its kind of annoying tooo.see taarry fight alll the time in 1 min scene.we gt of them.plz back the intensity between taarey plz plz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zpremecutedolllldesigirl_VD

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
OMG these Taarey where has the love and intensity and affection gone between Taarey.What is wrong with both of them now, and can someone please relieve these titles of GS AGS its getting so annoying.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top