Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 109

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Want Rey to realise he loves Taani 
Want Taarey together 

Edited by Pimples - 02 December 2012 at 8:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutedollllpixi26angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 19)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laiba04

laiba04

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I love D3!!! even if i started watching it till just 1 year!! i live abroad nd seriously here we more lhear abt star plus shows than channel v shows!! So yaaah Kriiiyaa (shakti mohan) pleeease come back yaar, u also came back from new york nowww!! Do it for ur fans, i think u won most hearts' fan with D3 than DID! Even me, and i became alsoo ur bigg faan. I look at all ur videos on youtube or all news, interview about u on net even after u left d showw!! So pleeease come back!! It's a request of 10000000000 of ur fans!!! Plzzz.
Secondly, Sneha i also love u!! Even if i prefer kriyyansh, swaron (tanha) was adorable and it was a part of d3!!! And sneha was like an important part of the team of d3, she was a member of the family nd no one can replace uu!!
Seriously, we r very respectful to u that u do all this job even if u've got inhibitions... nd seriously i was ok wid swaron track, bt i knw tht swaron fans was like crazyy nd always wanted more...
I think tht if she hadn't leave, it has been ok nd swaron track was cute... (there was a philosophy behind tht which show the nature of swayam). So a request to the direction, if they haven't find a replacement yet. Tell Sneha Kapoor to come back!!!
Thirdly, what's tht?!? Why did suddenly Vishaka quits the showw?? Seriously, if someone watch the show today after one year, he will ask himself : "is it the same show??" There r just new faces nd 3 girls quit (RDX nd princi too lol)... Ooops nww dn't tell me tht someone else is quitting... :p
Fourth, the good thing about vishaka's replacement is tht the girl can at least dance!!! Wowww.
Fifth, and can Taani dance or not??? if she's a part of the team let her dance at least or start a track for her to dance...
Sixth, shivam leave the showw : that was great!!
Seventh, where is just ViHa?? It was something that all d3 fans loved to watch !!! i just watched the scene when all boys make a plan for vicky to let him purpose neha, it was damn funny!!! 
Eight, keep rocking with boys masti bt bring back nil's rap yaar, it was awesome with "give me the beat guys"!!! Ahhh the old d3 <3
Nine, pleease showw more girls and their masti... With girls funny talks and alll yaar!! Like boys!!
That's it, as i remember now... Other fans can add their requests...
With the wish that d3 team read that, send forward GUYZZZ! 
Even if i ask all tht, i loveee D3!!! It makes our day happier, u knw whn u come back home that u r gonna watch something wich will make us laughing for a time!! keep rocking and may D3 continue for years nd years!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_kriyaanshKanchi..swaron9113

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

Want Rey to realise he loves Taani
Want Taarey together

Yh I agree gt taarey together plz :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_Taarey

angel_kriyaansh

Goldie

angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laiba04

I love D3!!! even if i started watching it till just 1 year!! i live abroad nd seriously here we more lhear abt star plus shows than channel v shows!! So yaaah Kriiiyaa (shakti mohan) pleeease come back yaar, u also came back from new york nowww!! Do it for ur fans, i think u won most hearts' fan with D3 than DID! Even me, and i became alsoo ur bigg faan. I look at all ur videos on youtube or all news, interview about u on net even after u left d showw!! So pleeease come back!! It's a request of 10000000000 of ur fans!!! Plzzz.
Secondly, Sneha i also love u!! Even if i prefer kriyyansh, swaron (tanha) was adorable and it was a part of d3!!! And sneha was like an important part of the team of d3, she was a member of the family nd no one can replace uu!!
Seriously, we r very respectful to u that u do all this job even if u've got inhibitions... nd seriously i was ok wid swaron track, bt i knw tht swaron fans was like crazyy nd always wanted more...
I think tht if she hadn't leave, it has been ok nd swaron track was cute... (there was a philosophy behind tht which show the nature of swayam). So a request to the direction, if they haven't find a replacement yet. Tell Sneha Kapoor to come back!!!
Thirdly, what's tht?!? Why did suddenly Vishaka quits the showw?? Seriously, if someone watch the show today after one year, he will ask himself : "is it the same show??" There r just new faces nd 3 girls quit (RDX nd princi too lol)... Ooops nww dn't tell me tht someone else is quitting... :p
Fourth, the good thing about vishaka's replacement is tht the girl can at least dance!!! Wowww.
Fifth, and can Taani dance or not??? if she's a part of the team let her dance at least or start a track for her to dance...

Sixth, shivam leave the showw : that was great!!
Seventh, where is just ViHa?? It was something that all d3 fans loved to watch !!! i just watched the scene when all boys make a plan for vicky to let him purpose neha, it was damn funny!!! 
Eight, keep rocking with boys masti bt bring back nil's rap yaar, it was awesome with "give me the beat guys"!!! Ahhh the old d3 <3
Nine, pleease showw more girls and their masti... With girls funny talks and alll yaar!! Like boys!!
That's it, as i remember now... Other fans can add their requests...
With the wish that d3 team read that, send forward GUYZZZ! 
Even if i ask all tht, i loveee D3!!! It makes our day happier, u knw whn u come back home that u r gonna watch something wich will make us laughing for a time!! keep rocking and may D3 continue for years nd years!!!!

u rockd it frnd!!! xactly wat i wntd to say...TongueTongueTongue seriously i wnt old d3 bck n also d new face shud cont...like add to d big Family...plzz bring shakti sneha n vinti bck cv's n also keep vrinda n aashi in dshow...gal pwr will rock trst me!!Big smileBig smile

Edited by kriyaansh4evr - 03 December 2012 at 9:48am

swaron9113

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I want Taani and Rey together soon 
Its been so many months now start their love track properly 

cutedollll

IF-Dazzler

cutedollll

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i want to get a proper taarey track they r come close to each other plz

Diya_Taarey

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I want Taareys intensity and love in their scenes back 
Knok Jhok is okay to an extent unless they are only their for fillers which these seems to be and not to move the scenes forward 
I want a scene that actually moved hem p in their relationship and why hasnt rey still not realised his feeling for Taani 
Isnt it evident so whats with the delay 

angel_kriyaansh

Goldie

angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I'D POSTD D BELOW CMMNT IN D3 FRUSTRATION THREAD N I CAN POST IT AGAIN N AGIAN TILL M ANSWERD...Ouch

WANT ARSHA WALA KRIYAANSH N TANHA WALA SWARON BCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
M MISSIN KR BG MUSIC ON KR N PEHLA NASHA BG MUSIC ON SS LYK HELLL...PLZZ GIV DEM BCK D3 U CNT RUIN OUR BEAUTIFUL DREAM LIKE DIS,,...LIKE URE SHOW WAS BASED CMPLTY  ON FOLLOWIN URE DREAMS...OUR DREAM RELYS ON URE HANDS PLZZ GIV IT BCK...FRM D 1ST DAY ITSELF SWARON N KRIYAANSH WON MY HRT...N IT SLOWLY BCAM A PRT OF OUR SOUL...PLZZ DNT KILL US I BEG GIV OUR SOULS BCKCry M SO DAMN ADDICTD TO DEM..LYK I FEEL I'VE LOST EVRYTHIN MY LYF...N I SWEAR THERE R MANY OUT THERE FEELIN D SAME AS I DO...PLZ DNT DO DIS TO US...Cry

~~~~M AN OLD D3 FAN...WHO LUVD N WIL ALWAYS LUV SS N KR EQUALLY...BT NW I FEEL LYK REGRETING IT NW...COZ U'VE RUIND OUR BEAUTIFUL FAIRY TALE DREAM~~~

Edited by kriyaansh4evr - 04 December 2012 at 12:35am

Kanchi..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top