Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 109

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I want my old taarey back 
I want more of Taani onscreen 
I want Rey and Swayam to go back to how they were 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl_VDajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] (Page 12)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
cvs hav u forgotten taareyOuch we want our intense taarey back..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
once again disappointed ... Plz its a request to give us more n more TaaRey scenes that too without MU Angry

desigirl_VD

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

I want my old taarey back 
I want more of Taani onscreen 
I want Rey and Swayam to go back to how they were 

Approve

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Stop messing with Rey and Taani 
They are not up for experimenting CVs 
If you cant give them a proper track dont destroy them either 

ajaved

zpreme

zpreme

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

Originally posted by zpreme

I ABSO LOVE TAAREY/TAANI.. NEED I SAY MORE?!
All this excessive hate on Vrinda is actually really funny. How deluded can one get? Shakti Mohan is not on the show. FINISHED. For your sake, stop watching D3! If you ever watched it for one person and that one person leaves, whats your purpose? Think on it. And those who say they'll only be back if Kriyas back, the heck? Nobodys asking for you.  PLEASE, make your leave.
Oh and hateeersss, don't forget, Vrinda can be a non-dancer and whatever but SHES the one on the show. Not your oh so loving Kriya. 
CAN I ALSO JUST MENTION THAT SHAKTI CHOSE TO LEAVE THE SHOW SO STOP BASHING PALKI OR VRINDA. THEY'RE NOT THE DENIAL ONES. 
P.S Taarey love is immense. Your arguments are invalid.

i dont wanna create fights here but get it clear that for many KR fans kriyaansh is Arsha if shakti di is not in d show they are watching it only for AJS like me so u cant tell anyone to leave d show...its their opinion
but yes i do agree with one point by bashing Taani/Vrinda no1 can get anything...its CVz show they alwaz do watever they wanna do with dere shows irrespective of fans feelings
no hard feelingsEmbarrassed

Well then obviously if those "many KR fans" watch the show for "Arsha" and not only Shakti, they would not feel the need to address this post, since it weren't aimed at them.

AND when it comes down to opinions darling, this is mine and whats yours is yours, we can all have em but I guess, no hard feelings to you either

PS: if you should know why I made my previous post, it is because certain "Kriyannsh" fans feel that its ok to draw comparisons at Vrinda's direction and so this ones for them.

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Thanks CVz for showing Ricky frndshp bond

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zpreme

Well then obviously if those "many KR fans" watch the show for "Arsha" and not only Shakti, they would not feel the need to address this post, since it weren't aimed at them.

AND when it comes down to opinions darling, this is mine and whats yours is yours, we can all have em but I guess, no hard feelings to you either

PS: if you should know why I made my previous post, it is because certain "Kriyannsh" fans feel that its ok to draw comparisons at Vrinda's direction and so this ones for them.

comparisons its so common in dis forum nd everyone is pissing off with disOuch but m sorry its my mistake i dun know about past posts i just saw ur comment and jumped over uLOLsorry once again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top