Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope next week has more taarey and want to see taani with the gang also 
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pimples

I think everyone has lost it from CVs the characters
Reys gone brainless and brain dead now he doesnt know what he is doing he seems like such a puppet which is not Reys character so stupid how a seat belt and a stern look from sharon can change his mind and empower his heart and make him oblivious to Taani.That he would require Swayam to remind him to call Taani.Yeah taht completely shows how much he loves her.Taareys love is becoming some what foolish because now I cant say he loves her the way he is acting.Storyline and Script is stupid.

I totally agree rey character is bein runied jus like taani has been ruined I dont gt y swayam coudnt tell.taani she his sister hatein this track n feel bad for taani
Adakhanum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CVs v taarey fans r requesting since months for taarey rasiya sequence bt v r being ignored...plzzz guys don't ignore taarey fans..plzzz gv us da actual sequence dieing to c it
SwaRonSS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
would love to see more SwaRon dance sequences like yaadein and khamakha!! ⭐️
ashkaa thumbnail
Rey should give more importance to Taani.It looks like sharon and swayam are more important for him.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashkaa

Rey should give more importance to Taani.It looks like sharon and swayam are more important for him.

Exactly if you want fans to have any belief and faith in TRs loves tory 
You cannot make them as per your wish without taking any regards for fans wishes.
Taarey are only used for Fillers whilst Taani onscreen space has always been a problem but this mch focus on one thing whilst another is being totally ignored is unacceptable.
Before atleast TR scenes use to be great to watch but now you keep giving anything in the name of a scene in which TR chemistry and love is not the same I feel like they are a whole new couple and people.Their is no Intensity or love in their eyes and their cute scenes are not the reason we love TR.
And Reys character sucks if he can give Sharon and Swayams feelings so much importance whilst he gives Taani none.Then how can you say or he say that he loves Taani when its more likely that he is more in love with Swayam and Sharon.And everything before teh confession seems to be very misunderstood by me if he does love ehr or not because of the way he is acting.For once Rey should make Taani a priority to.
ashkaa thumbnail
give more importance to Taani.Why is her screen space being reduced.If Amar is busy with NB show Taani scenes with aashi,neha and rest of the gang.And pls Rey seems to give more importance to what sharon would think and not about Taani's feelings.it looks like rey loves sharon and not Taani.
SwaRonSS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DANCE thats what makes D3 unique so never ever sideline dance.. want to see more dances,gang performances,SwaRon dances and what not.. but yeah nothing less than usual D3s LEVEL !!
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please focus on Taarey 
and want to see more LONGER and meaningful scenes between them 
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
want the intense taarey track back.