Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@pimples exactly dr.y shd rey hide such a bg tng frm tani?dnt he knw tat evn if she gt to knw d trth she stil sprt hm.thn wts d prps of hiding?u hv mntind evrytg wch ws truly piercing my hrt & am totaly disapntd(sry,mr anoyd)sinc ty r nt shwng rey's pov.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asharani261

@pimples exactly dr.y shd rey hide such a bg tng frm tani?dnt he knw tat evn if she gt to knw d trth she stil sprt hm.thn wts d prps of hiding?u hv mntind evrytg wch ws truly piercing my hrt & am totaly disapntd(sry,mr anoyd)sinc ty r nt shwng rey's pov.

I think everyone has lost it from CVs the characters 
Reys gone brainless and brain dead now he doesnt know what he is doing he seems like such a puppet which is not Reys character so stupid how a seat belt and a stern look from sharon  can change his mind and empower his heart and make him oblivious to Taani.That he would require Swayam to remind him to call Taani.Yeah taht completely shows how much he loves her.Taareys love is becoming some what foolish because now I cant say he loves her the way he is acting.Storyline and Script is stupid.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Today was the heights giving one female character so much importance whilst the other Zilch disgusting even I dont like Vrindas presence in D3 anymore before it was getting wasted now its just insulting to her.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Make SwaRon talk bout der issues odrwise i dont c ne future for dem! SwaRon conversations r d need of d hour! Plz CVs listen to us!
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why is swayam still not doubtful
bout sharon! He should confront
her nd demand answers nd SwaRon
shud talk! I so wished for a
sharon's POV aftr d khamakha
sequence bt again it was left open
ended! Plz dnt make dem act as if
nothing happened! Plz make der
story move ahead!
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want to see Taani's career choice and what she wants to pursue as well and how she does it..
I want the passionate and intense TaaRey back
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
frm post-cnfesn of taarey,maybe(no,i'm sure)tat u r nt cncntrtg on taarey.though we r gtng a ltl scns of thm,u r nt mkng it upto d mrk.y cnt u shw d imp of tani in rey's lf?hw cn d simpl seat belt brk hs cmitmnt of nt hiding tngs frm tani.
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
phn cl,wch iritatd me d mst.shd swa mk rey remembr to mk a cl to tani??he ws so wrid abt otrs tat he dnt evn gt a thought hw hurt wl be tani aftr lrng d truth?so annoying.stp shwng tani wit unnecsry stuf &shw hr individuality.
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Why are Taarey scenes after Confession slacking and not upto the mark 
where has the intensity gone and what is with these constant cute scenes which are not cute anymore .
SwaRonSS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The on going dance centric track is really nice!! 👏 👏