Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread 2: Discuss Here Only [VB Note pg94] - Page 32

NajmahTaaReyian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just elated right now. LOVE LOVE LOVE Taarey! And yes uncensored rasiya sequence in demand LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Keep on giving us happiness palki maam
Just Taarey deserve all the happiness in world
I want to see possessive protective Swayam but at the same time scared for Taarey.
Hope Rey doesnt get punched or something
zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Paaalki, thank you for blessing our eyes with Taarey romance. But can never NOT anticipate their relationship disclosure to Swayam. Please don't hurt the two. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Swayam should be fine with it if he allowed any type of relationship between Shivam and Taani. I understand as a brother it will be difficult to digest at FIRST and that some opposition may proceed but Swayam, himself claimed Rey as the "cleanest" person he has come across lol. Please do not in any way jeopardize Tayam or Reyam. 

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A big thank you to the CVs and Palki for uniting TaaRey ðŸ˜³ Just two requests...for now!

Please don't create any further misunderstandings between these two. Let them be happy now and enjoy each other's company :)

And Rasiya uncensored vid - PLEASE! 😆
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please CVs keep focusing on Taareys relationship with each other  ONLY atleast for now Edited by Pimples - 11 years ago
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why is everything getting so rushed with Taarey they better have a redo on the date that got ruined 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Swayam shouldn't have found out so soon. CVs, you let it out in the open very jaldi. Why why?? ðŸ˜•
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Want one uninterrupted TaaRey date :P 
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
cvs this disclosure this early was def a big twist
i am very excited to see next wk's epis
and of course a very big thank you for taarey! pls pls pls keep giving us more taarey scenes
zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH PALKI PALKI PALKI, I WILL GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT, WITH THE HOPE THAT WHATEVER CHAOS, CONFUSION AND DISORDER YOU HAVE CAUSED YOU HAVE A PERFECTLY PLAUSIBLE REASON FOR. 
A REASON FROM WHICH A BEAUTIFUL SA TAAREY TRACK WILL COMMENCE AND EVEN SOMETHING BHAI-JAAN WILL BE HAPPY WITH, OK?! BUT COME NEXT WEEK AND FURTHER ISSUES ARE RAISED, I WILL BE MAD AND...  JUST BE MAD :@ AND UPSET ): WEALI WEALI UPSET :'(