Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Pimples

CVs this is too much why is Taani always has to be the one that has to apologise the one that always has to get hurt for no matter what she does she gets the blame she has to go to Rey and what is wrong with Rey why is he behaving like this I am seriously fed up with their story line I cant tell anymore if he has feelings for her or not.The rate things are going I am seriously fustrated with them.

Every step you took to move things forward you are taking them back to make things worse

I totally agree what happnes to y is being.soo rude to taani n taarey fighting is getrin reali anoyin know its been monthz taarey ki story is not movin at all :( plz dont ruin taarey anymore
anji_rey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs hope you have not forgotten the Taani Shivam fake relationship track and some day it will be revealed to rey that taani did all this for him
anji_rey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved Vrinda's acting today...she really touched hearts with her acting...
angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CV'S Y R U SOOO HRTLESS?????????? I MEAN HAM AUDIENCE KO TADPAKE WAT U GET???????? WE PLEADED TO GIV BCK KRIYAANSH BT U DINT...WE "BEGGED" TO REVEAL KRIYA'S TRUTH STIL U DINT TURN UP...DEN GAV US ANOTHER SHOCK SAYIN NO SWARON NYMORE...BT NW U SAID U'VE GOT A NEW SHARON...SO WAT R U W8IN 4??????? D WRLD TO END????? N DEN GONNA INTRODUCE HER???????? *SIGH* TIRED OF POINTIN OUT URE FAULTS...BT WILL NVR STP BCK FRM COMPLAININ...xD...

~~~~M AN OLD D3 FAN WHO LUVD N WIL ALWAYS LUV KR N SS EQUALLY...BT NW FEEL LYK REGRETTIN IT...COZ U'VE DESTROYD OUR BEAUTIFUL FAIRYTALE DREAM...HATE U!!~~~~
Edited by kriyaansh4evr - 11 years ago
cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz cvs give us our old taarey back why rey becoming so rude for taani i m very disappointed from latest taarey track plz plz 
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am totally moved by today's taarey scene...i mean itni aggression itna pain itna passion aisi chemistry aur aise emotions minblowing👏...vrimar excellent performance👏...although they argued but the scene was very well written and performed...the scene straightaway touched my heart ...the scene was epic it took their story to a whole lot of another level...but again so many problems...please CVS please for heaven's sake we can't see our taarey like this please give us our happy taarye back without any MU...and please at least make rey realise his mistake and apologize...he's is being so rude...abhi tak that shivam truth hasn't come out i mean come on CVS taani has done so much for him she even accepted the post of GS for him and what all she is getting in return just heart break pain and insult...today taani for me has become an epitome of love and sacrifice who is one such girl who after being so much insulted and in pain still prays for rey to win the challenge...this is what is true love😃...but yes thanks a ton at last finally rey has confessed his feelings to taani regarding this whole GS thing...finally he said it that he is upset and pissed coz taani is standing against him and he can't take it coz he wants her to be always with him...at last he broke his silence and let his frustration out this shows how much he loves her that he can not take it at all that she goes against him...i really hope that he understands her soon and all becomes well

but please CVS please resolve everything between them  Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixi26angel

i am totally moved by today's taarey scene...i mean itni aggression itna pain itna passion aisi chemistry aur aise emotions minblowing👏...vrimar excellent performance👏...although they argued but the scene was very well written and performed...the scene straightaway touched my heart ...the scene was epic it took their story to a whole lot of another level...but again so many problems...please CVS please for heaven's sake we can't see our taarey like this please give us our happy taarye back without any MU...and please at least make rey realise his mistake and apologize...he's is being so rude...abhi tak that shivam truth hasn't come out i mean come on CVS taani has done so much for him she even accepted the post of GS for him and what all she is getting in return just heart break pain and insult...today taani for me has become an epitome of love and sacrifice who is one such girl who after being so much insulted and in pain still prays for rey to win the challenge...this is what is true love😃...but yes thanks a ton at last finally rey has confessed his feelings to taani regarding this whole GS thing...finally he said it that he is upset and pissed coz taani is standing against him and he can't take it coz he wants her to be always with him...at last he broke his silence and let his frustration out this shows how much he loves her that he can not take it at all that she goes against him...i really hope that he understands her soon and all becomes well

but please CVS please resolve everything between them 

I agree with everything you said 100%
Its time to resolve their MUs now 
Bring Taarey closer 
But loved Thursday 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vrimar rocked todays performance like nothing else 
Kudos to them and more 
Commendable jobs 
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
just saw the new TaaRey promo...
TaaRey ☺️
thank you cv's for giving us our intense TR back
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh new TaaRey promo left me blushing like hell ☺️ Thanks CVs for giving us the surprise