Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
cv's dunno watz cooking in ure mynd well m all clear nw dat u guys r nt gonaa introduce kria again nt evn 4 deir fans...ok fine bt y r u spoilin d show??? i mean i c d gang njoyin jst 4 a sec or two den again koi badi probm n dey all r tensd...m not here to promote MY KRIYAANSHor complain abt ny other pairs...m jst here to tell u watevr is hppnin in d show itz realy confusin...u dint make KR fans happy bt atlst u can make taarey n swaron fans happy by improvizin d currnt trck...
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs please give us a proper track of Taarey 
and not one where they are constantly Misunderstanding or fighting with each other 
Want them happy and together 
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Plz give taarey a proper track n plz were are tired on contiouns mu betweee taarey
varshalovesu thumbnail
I WANT TO SEE TAANI DANCE. MAKE TAANI DANCE. MAKE TAANI DANCE PLZ PLZ PLZ. SHE THE LEAD OF THE SHOW NOW SO PLZ I WANT HER TO DANCE WITH THE REST OF THE GANG. PLZ PLZ PLZ 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
CVS where are Taarey ????

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Cv s Seriously its time you start thinking long and hard about what you are doing to Taarey .Because by the looks of it you are destroying them .
We havent seen them for ages together and when we do its fights MUs 
You have hardly ever indulged in their love story and given them a proper track now.
Its been 8 months and still no nothing from them 
Taani hardly ever gets any onscreen space and sometimes shes absent from a full episodes .Shes the main lead please start treating her like one.Aswell as Taarey are not fillers they are part of D3 so start concentrating and focussing on them 
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Taani the best thing in D3 
and will repeat it as many time as I will 
Love Taarey cant wait for their track to start 

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pimples

Taani the best thing in D3 

and will repeat it as many time as I will 
Love Taarey cant wait for their track to start 

for the bold part i second u👍🏼
Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CVS u always do things that are beyond our expectations...like today i had no hopes from the episode but then when i saw it i was like👏

really loved the episode...it was indeed a very interesting episode...and thank you at last u guys are paying attention towards taarey...finally we got some taarey scenes today especially after the no taarey scene the previous week...omg rey is the new AGS😃...really didn't expect this now hope to get more taarey scenes and hope that now they get their rightful amount of screen space as one of the lead couples and their story progresses now...i guess that their aggressive track has already started now😃(lets see)

although taarey were fighting today but their this fight was a special one...and one more thing CVS just loving the way u are developing taani's character...she definitely was the show-stealer today...the way she was answering back rey and was standing up to him ;with that confidence,that attitude and her mind blowing  expressions; it was commendable👏...yes she accepted her mistake and rather than feeling helpless about the same she was trying all the possible ways  to rectify the same...now that's what matters the most👏...she proved today that she is no longer going to sit back and take all the lame accusations but is rather going to fight back👏 i really enjoyed her outburst after all a person who has been blamed by her near and dear ones all the time woh insaan kab tak chup reh sakta hai especially when this time the mistake wasn't even completely hers coz yeh cheez toh kisi se bhi ho sakti thi khud mujhse bhi do do baar hui hai and furthermore galti rey and gang ki bhi thi i feel coz koi bhi sensible insaan aise raat ko college ki security and rules break karkar sneak in nahi karta so kahin na kahin they anyhow had to face the consequences...maana ki the college authorities are wrong but that doesn't mean that we too take the wrong route

Vrinda di u r among the finest actors we have on board today really i am proud to be a taani,rey(individually),taarey(together),amar and most importantly a  vrinda fan😃

P.S.-I am not against reyaam or the gang it's just my POV what i felt was wrong on their part so no offence to anyone
angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OK CVS SO LET ME BEGIN WID MY COMPLAINTS TO MAKE IT EASY 4 U I'LL LIST IT IN PTS!!
1- D3 STRTD WID A DREAM WICH WAS MEANINGFUL WELL IF U GUYS WER NT IN POSITION TO FYND A REPLACEMNT 4 KRIYA GHAI DEN U SHUD HAV GIVN TAANI ALSO A MEANINIGFUL DREAM...I MEAN SERIOUSLY WAS HER DREAM ONLY TO ACHIEVE  HER PRINCE CHARMIN..."PRINCE CHARMIN'?????? WELL I ALSO CONSIDER SHAHID KAPOOR AS MY PRINCE CHARMIN SO WILL I GO N JOIN FILM INDUSTRY "JUST 4 HIM"?? AS TAANI CAME TO DIS COLLEGE "JST 4 REY"??...SO BASICALLY D CONCPT WAS NOT CLEAR..

2- I THINK U GUYS SHUD REMOVE D WORD DOSTI FROM URE TITLE..COZ I CNT C D REAL DOSTI HERE!!!! OK AS PALKI MAM SAID IN AN INTERVIEW DAT KRIYAANSH WAS A PUPPY LUV(WICH REALLY HURT OUR SENTIMNTS!!) N  IN REAL LYF TOO SUMTYMZ BRKUPS HPPN LYK DIS WIDOUT KNOWING D REASON AS DEY SAY TWO PEOPLE R BINDED BY DESTINY...BT WAT ABT WEAKLINGS MAN????????????? DINT KRIYA PUT ALL HER EFFRT TO BRING DEM UP AS DANCERS?? SO WEN SHE LFT DEY SHUD HAV ATLST "TRYD" TO FIND OUT D REASON Y SHE LEFT..AS U SAID IN "REAL" LIFE WE FRNZ NVR LET GO SUCH PRECIOUS FRND N NO HELL LIKE DESTINY CUD TAKE "OUR FRND" AWAY LYK DIS FRM US..

3-I THINK U GUYS SHUD GO N CHECK D PETITION BUZZ ATLST 1NC!!! WE KR FANS VOTED TO BRING KRIYAANSH BACK N IT HAS REACHD 15,845!! DEN TOO U GUYS DINT TAKE NY REQD ACTION 4 OUR RQST???? MANA KI KRIYA WAPIS NAI LAA RAHE HO BT HAMARE ITNE EFFRTS KE LIYE KCH KOSHISH TOH KRTE!!! IF NOT ATLST U CUD HAVE REVEALD KRIYA'S TRUTH SO DAT HAM CONTENDED TOH HOTE!!

LASTLY I WUD JST SAY DAT WE SHARE A GIVE N TAKE RELATIONSHIP N DATZ CO-OPERATION!!

SO IF U WNT OUR CO-OPERATION DEN 1ST U MST CO-OPERATE US BY GIVIN DUE CONSIDERATION TO OUR REQST!!