Destined to be together ! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

_SilverLining_

Goldie

_SilverLining_

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Ooops m late againEmbarrassed
Great update, i love the element of suspence u have maintained throughout the story, i can think of a few reasons y he myt hav said no, lets c if any of them holds in the endWink
Update soonSmile

Edited by Archismita - 31 December 2012 at 5:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Destined to be together ! (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SilverLining_

Goldie

_SilverLining_

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Aashi...

Originally posted by Archismita

nice update gal!
u hav described jeevika n saksham's state of mind very nicely in d first part.. d end was also grt, i m curious to knw y he refused to get married!
update soon:-):-)

P.S: hey unfortunately the 'like' button is nt workng frm my cel, and due to unavoidable reasns i cnt access IF from my pc for a few days.. so that's a due, i WILL hit it wen i can:-)

Thanks a lot..actually you're the first one to say tht i have described their feelings..rest of them say..I am very fast :P And stay hooked to know what happens next coz it will really shock you :).. and no problem..you can hit 'like' whenever you want: )

Yep, u r a lil fast, true, but the words u use r very apt and to-the-point, so that u describe their states of mind very nicely in a few wordsSmile

...Aashi...

Groupbie

...Aashi...

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Koolsmile

Loved it Smile
Thanks a lot :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Koolsmile

...Aashi...

Groupbie

...Aashi...

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Aashi...

nice update gal!
u hav described jeevika n saksham's state of mind very nicely in d first part.. d end was also grt, i m curious to knw y he refused to get married!
update soon:-):-)

P.S: hey unfortunately the 'like' button is nt workng frm my cel, and due to unavoidable reasns i cnt access IF from my pc for a few days.. so that's a due, i WILL hit it wen i can:-)

Thanks a lot..actually you're the first one to say tht i have described their feelings..rest of them say..I am very fast :P And stay hooked to know what happens next coz it will really shock you :).. and no problem..you can hit 'like' whenever you want: )

Yep, u r a lil fast, true, but the words u use r very apt and to-the-point, so that u describe their states of mind very nicely in a few wordsSmile

Thanks a lot ..it really means a lot to me :) You're very sweet :)

_SilverLining_

...Aashi...

Groupbie

...Aashi...

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Ooops m late againEmbarrassed
Great update, i love the element of suspence u have maintained throughout the story, i can think of a few reasons y he myt hav said no, lets c if any of them holds in the endWink
Update soonSmile

Thanks a lot..and its ohkay even if you're late you still read it and commented..! Means a lot :)
and mybe you're going on the right tack !

_SilverLining_

SujaLuvsMayur

IF-Rockerz

SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Nice update.

...Aashi...

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed