Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Great set of singers this time

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hi all - I just started catching up with SRGMP 2012 starting yesterday, and caught up with the previous episodes during the day time today...

I must say that this year's singers seem very very talented, and also bring quite a wide range of singing...

Though I have not heard anyone for long, but the early favorites emerging for me are Renu Nagar, Kunal Pandit, Arshpreet based on what I have heard so far... I also found Vishwajit and Padmanabha refreshingly different... I am sure many of them and many more will give us some lovely gems later as well...

The weak links of the show are Subhreema (she should go early) and Parul (already eliminated).. Md Arsh was also not so good today and I thought the eliminations were fair...

Will look forward to next week...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great set of singers this time" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Yes this year the singers are awesome. This season will be as good as Challenge 2007.

I love love love Renu's voice, Kunal, Zain, Jazim, Mohammed are my top fav. Arsh Mohammed was someone I was routing for, his ghazals were awesome. I think he should have not experimented singing songs out of his genre. I understand this is a singing competition, but Ranjeet Rajwada from last season stayed within his genre and made a niche for himself.

I wish Arsh was not gone...but today he didn't sing well at all.

Edited by Purrrfect - 28 October 2012 at 7:54pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.