Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

FARAH KHAN HAS LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FARAH KHAN HAS LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT!!! (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EroticGauravMad

[QUOTE=ruky786]Masha Allah she looks great!

Ruky!  Hug
[/QUOTE

GauravHugHugHug

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
is this really a dress or she forgot to wear her churidaarConfused

She looks nice though :)

WhipCreamPantie

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
her  production house gone on financial diet post relase of "joker"LOL  ussi ka effect weight par bhi pada haiLOL...but she is looking very goodWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

There is only one thing that director-turned-actor Farah Khan loves to hear -- compliments about her losing weight.

"Despite all our achievements, one thing we really want to hear is 'Wow, you have lost weight'. That is better than saying, 'wow your movies was very good or you acted well'. Everyone wants to hear that," the 47-year-old said here Thursday while unveiling the Society Interiors Special issue featuring her on the cover.

Reality check, she says, came in the form of "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi".

"When you all put pressure on new mothers to lose weight, I can completely understand. It takes a long time for the body to get back. But it has been four years now and I have been still looking pregnant for four years," Farah said.

"When I saw 'Shirin Farhad...', I was really fat in it and I got a reality check. I was like, no, no, I can't go on looking like this for the rest of my life. So I decided on tummy tuck," she added.

When asked about the progress of her directorial venture "Happy New Year", Farah said: "We haven't finalised anything as yet, we will make a big announcement once the cast is finalised."

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/27668-farah-khan-loves-to-hear-compliment-about-weight-loss.htm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunbambogli

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango

There is only one thing that director-turned-actor Farah Khan loves to hear -- compliments about her losing weight.

"Despite all our achievements, one thing we really want to hear is 'Wow, you have lost weight'. That is better than saying, 'wow your movies was very good or you acted well'. Everyone wants to hear that," the 47-year-old said here Thursday while unveiling the Society Interiors Special issue featuring her on the cover.

Reality check, she says, came in the form of "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi".

"When you all put pressure on new mothers to lose weight, I can completely understand. It takes a long time for the body to get back. But it has been four years now and I have been still looking pregnant for four years," Farah said.

"When I saw 'Shirin Farhad...', I was really fat in it and I got a reality check. I was like, no, no, I can't go on looking like this for the rest of my life. So I decided on tummy tuck," she added.

When asked about the progress of her directorial venture "Happy New Year", Farah said: "We haven't finalised anything as yet, we will make a big announcement once the cast is finalised."

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/27668-farah-khan-loves-to-hear-compliment-about-weight-loss.htm

did she got her tummy flat by operation??ConfusedConfused

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I agreee. Infact, just TODAY while me and few friends were sitting and watching IGT, one of my friends pointed out about how thin she has gotten and I looked up and was shocked. Is she using a belt? Lol :P but nah, she's actually gotten so thin.. What's she doingg?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top