Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

PING ... idea for track after marriage

YaSha0512 IF-Dazzler
YaSha0512
YaSha0512

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hi all

just been watching one of my kids favourite cartoons n it gave me an idea, some viewers saying Adi got to be separate from Pankuri to find out he loves her but what if it happens like this

After PaYa gets married, Adi tries to find Pankuri a nice life partner because he does not know how she feels for him. Pankuri agrees as she wants to please Adi. He continues to treat her like his best friend wanting her near him but not letting her get too close, maybe he starts to find himself thinking he might love her but because he thinks she isn't  interested in him that way he tries to  suppress these feelings. We will then see him jealous (which i am desperate to see). Then finally he will either make her angry or they will fight in which case he will ask her " do u not care for me at all", She will then say " i did this for you Adi ...because i love you" ( i think Pankuri would act this way!?!). She will then leave, with Adi shocked watching her leave. He will then go in search of her & FINALLY decide to reveal his love for her but ( i don't like this next bit ) probably then CV's will have her in accident or something before he can reveal his feelings to add the drama they love so muchErmm)

if anyone fancies making a OS of this be my guest cause i think it would be good reading. I would do it myself but i am no good at writing short storiesLOL 

What ya think could it happen???

Edited by YaSha0512 - 28 October 2012 at 10:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshibluvdsoumyakSpotshesherkobitaanusha.cochinTacker_Holic-.serendipity.-f.s.m.SajnaVe.

Arshibluvd Groupbie
Arshibluvd
Arshibluvd

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
suppose could happen this way just need to wait and see. I just hope whatever does happen our PK and Adi once married don't split up ( not all that keen on separation tracks)Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6ANJ4f.s.m.SajnaVe.

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I like the idea! Big smile I might do an OS! Confused But I havent got much time due to college starting tommorow! Soo maybe someone else will! Would be a good track Smile

Arshibluvdanusha.cochinf.s.m.SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Niceee idea/prediction :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YaSha0512

Hi all

just been watching one of my kids favourite cartoons n it gave me an idea, some viewers saying Adi got to be separate from Pankuri to find out he loves her but what if it happens like this

After PaYa gets married, Adi tries to find Pankuri a nice life partner because he does not know how she feels for him. Pankuri agrees as she wants to please Adi. He continues to treat her like his best friend wanting her near him but not letting her get too close, maybe he starts to find himself thinking he might love her but because he thinks she isn't  interested in him that way he tries to  suppress these feelings. We will then see him jealous (which i am desperate to see). Then finally he will either make her angry or they will fight in which case he will ask her " do u not care for me at all", She will then say " i did this for you Adi ...because i love you" ( i think Pankuri would act this way!?!). She will then leave, with Adi shocked watching her leave. He will then go in search of her & FINALLY decide to reveal his love for her but ( i don't like this next bit ) probably then CV's will have her in accident or something before he can reveal his feelings to add the drama they love so muchErmm)

if anyone fancies making a OS of this be my guest cause i think it would be good reading. I would do it myself but i am no good at writing short storiesLOL 

What cartoon were you watching????Wink
Everytime I watch cartoon with my kid & think of PKDH... all I think of is Aliens or Body Snatchers have taken over Adi's body... sometimes I have thought Adi is Patrick...Pankhuri is squid-ward (smart but stuck in a rut) Avantika is Mr. Crabbs & Gobordhan is Plankton ...ROFL 
your post made me smile... thanks

Arshibluvdanusha.cochinsharna2k6f.s.m

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by YaSha0512

Hi all

What cartoon were you watching????Wink
Everytime I watch cartoon with my kid & think of PKDH... all I think of is Aliens or Body Snatchers have taken over Adi's body... sometimes I have thought Adi is Patrick...Pankhuri is squid-ward (smart but stuck in a rut) Avantika is Mr. Crabbs & Gobordhan is Plankton ...ROFL 
your post made me smile... thanks

LOL Sabrina! LOL

Btw, I was thinking the same thing, what cartoon were you watching?!!? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-f.s.m

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Nice Idea dude :Wink

anusha.cochin

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshibluvd

suppose could happen this way just need to wait and see. I just hope whatever does happen our PK and Adi once married don't split up ( not all that keen on separation tracks)Unhappy
 i AGREE WITH  you ... I would not want to see a separation track... I want to be happy ...  I want adi to realize he made the right decisions...  But we all know that mame will be so upset the the SEAWITCH .

anusha.cochin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index