Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey guys
Well EDSKHPH is going off-air...but we fans can't sit quietly and see things taking the wrong way...
we will not give up without doing anything

Ek Dusre...which is just 7 months old was garnering good TRP's without any promo's and all in the beginning...and also now the show is raising with TRP's and continuously improving...
but it is still being axed for a new show...

So its time when we all join hands to save the show..

Please Sign in the petition here and also call out ur friends and other viewers for the support...the thread's link will be send to the SP officials...please sign for the petition only here and for any comment or querry use this link:

It starts this way:

Ur name , Place and Message

Edited by roopalgupta - 28 October 2012 at 10:15am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

luvstarplusdipak_sharmasharmasraRosieCLakshmiRathoremadhubansen-Khush-Guggulbezubaan..Senorita.MaaNeeTLuV...EhSaas...Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAVE EDSKHPH: PETITION HERE" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I, Roopal Gupta From India want EDSKHPH to stay on-air else i will never watch STAR PLUS in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukede

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I Purva Girhotra From India ...want EDSKHPH to continue being on - air 
..it is a very gud show n want SP to continue wid it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvstarplusRoopal_ArDi

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I, Sanchita from Madagascar,dont want this show to end.. My whole family watches this show here and we areee loving itt

luvstarplusRoopal_ArDi

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I Nikita from the UK, really don't want this show to end!!!!!!!!!!!! My whole family watches this show and dont want in to end!

luvstarplusRoopal_ArDi

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I, Ayesha khan From Gulf want EDSKHPH to stay on-air!! It's a refreshing show and have good TRP!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvstarplusRoopal_ArDiMaaNeeTLuV

Thamanna85

Goldie

Thamanna85

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I Thamanna from the U.K want Ek Doosre to stay on air, it is a lovely family oriented program with realistic characters and situations. Please give it a chance to grow.

Thamanna Khanom

Edited by Thamanna85 - 28 October 2012 at 2:48pm

luvstarplusRoopal_ArDi

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I, K Patel from USA loves Ek Dusre Se and I want the show to remain on air ! It is unfair to chop off a 2.5+ TRP giving show in your practical world too dear channel ! Please give it a chance at least till the ratings in December ? !

luvstarplusRoopal_ArDi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.