WU 28 OCTOBER

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys here is the update for today… as I said I won't be able to write long updates from now on, till my exams get over, and will be able to give just a very short summary, sorry for this… Have a good day.

Episode starts with Rathore calling Arjun who is driving his car, calling him at the office. He reaches and then they see that there is a live video streaming on the internet, and there is a guy who is a famous crime reporter, and he is on electric chair. There is other person too with a mask who says that this is a death series and as the no. of viewers will increase, he'll get stronger shocks. ETF tries to figure out where it's happening, but they aren't successful, as when they reach the place, he is dead and there is no evidence there.

Case is just going on when, a second person, a filmmaker is on the death series, and he also dies in this 'death series' game. Mask man says that they should stay tuned for the show as there is a surprise for them.

Third time this mask man kidnaps a person(sorry don't know what he do, but he is his dad's boss) and Rathore are kidnapped and tied to a chair. Then the maskman reveals that he's the son of an honest person who was a victim of system's corruption and media. That time Sameer Rathore was head of anti corruption cell, and he thought that he was guilty as evidence were against the person. So he arrested him, and he killed himself because his name was stained. And now the mask man is taking his revenge.

But ETF reaches at the spot and saves the both.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
quick update 
thanx dear