luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: priyankapatwa

Read all ur updates
u r a wonderful writer
lyk u ff's

xoxo. Priya <3

Thank you soo much dear ..Im glad to see your comment ..
luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

waiting eagerly and patiently

Your wait will over soon ...Thank you  sorry for this long wait ..
luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulshan1989

update the next part

waitin

Will update soon...Sorry for late thank you 
luvsakshi thumbnail
Im extremly sorry guys ..
this update also i will give in next week ..
how many wants it ..
sorry for the delay ...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

its ok neel take u time & post next part soon as u possible... will be waiting always...
ParusDivs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the FF prediction was one of my most Faviourite in this forum, ðŸ˜³ but why didn't u update it for a long time..  If u gts time, Plz plz Continue the FF 😊
scarlet19470 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls continue..it's really nice.;
luvsakshi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

From Writer :

Hmm I know I know it has been a year since I paused this story, I am extremely sorry for that, but I really was struck with both personal and professional works, so couldn't be able to update any my stories. So I am apoloziging to every genuine reader of this story.Ok after giving the summary of this story I will go with the update.

Summary : This story of my prediction started when Priya left Ram after Natasha's issue, she will leave Ram and goes to their home. Shipra wont allow her inside so she will walk off from there and then she will meet krishnaji. Ram will be in search of her but he couldn't locate her. Priya will be hospitalized as she has to undergo surgery for appendicitis ,then Ram meets her in hospital , the duo will have a fight regarding trust, then after some dramaRam and Priya were back together. Priya will be pregnant but as she had many health issues ,Ram tried to very hard to make Priya overcome all the problems. There were few updates which showed emotional and strong bonding between Ram and Priya . They will have a beautiful baby [Peehu] and they will be pleased with her and they were reminscing the life with the cutie pie but as Priya's father wasn't feeling well, Ram and Priya came to Sharmas house ,both Priya and Sudhir have some good memories, Priya will be sad because of her father's health. right now Ram and Priya were staying in Sharmas family for few days. They have celebrated peehus first MONTH birthday. Here goes the next part...

PART-42

Ram and Priya both made Peehu cut the cake and they laughed seeing her facial expressions.Sudhir,Shipra,Karthik and Natasha all were having gala time.Every body watched a movie and enjoyed a lot. Everyone retired to their rooms, Ram and Priya were enjoying the bliss of their new found love and her antics made them grin all the while. Priya tucked Peehu in the cradle she gazed at her lovingly, Ram looked at the duo very lovingly .Priya turned to find his gaze is on her ,

Priya asked ,what are you looking at ..

Ram pulled by her wrist , Hmm I am looking at my beautiful angels.She directly landed on the bed beside him by his pull ..

Ouchh that hurts Mr.Kapoor

Oh really Mrs.Kapoor ..

Both bursted out laughter ,He lifted her chin "I love you sweety ,Thanks for giving this beautiful gift to me" he said showing Peehu ,she kissed his palm,Thanks to you Ram .. I too love you .

His lips sealed her lips, she allowed herself mesmerizing in his taste. One of his hands travelled into her hair and pulled her head back to allow him better access, the kiss which started in a ziffy turned into a passionate one.His other hand travelled to her bossom measuring its length ,He broke the kiss as he felt she is suffocating for some oxygen, biting her lower lip he left her. She swallowed a huge amount of oxygen trying to register what he was doing. He bit her tiny bud of right mound from the fabric she moaned his name pleasurely. He hugged her while his head on her bossom was trying to lick the exposing area. Priya felt tickles by this action of Ram and smiled meekily, Ram gazed at her he started tickling her again she laughed uncontrllably ..

S..stop...she split into peels of laughter

Why ?? Ram admiring her beauty

Pl..please ...R..Ram...Please she curled herself like a ball laughing away to glory ..

You are waking up whole Sharmas he continued his sweet torture ..

Priya felt breathlessness so he had to stop the tickle. Patting her back he waited for sometime for her to recover. She playfully hit him on his chest ?what was that ?

You are so beautiful while smiling you know! Kissing her forehead .he timidly spoke to her .

Priya gazed at him ,sachhi

Ram answered "ha sachhi " giving a cute smile to her, both were contended and slept in eachother arms.

The bright sun light appeared on Priya's face, scrunching her eyes she looked at her front. She found a big sea shore and her father was walking ,his back was facing her, she called him papa, he turnedand smiled serenely at her. His face was crystal clear with so much of peace,a lone tear escaped from his eye,smilingly he turned back started his walk off..Priya was calling him "Papa ..papa:"Running back of him ,how much ever she was running also the distance remained same .

An uncertain feeling washed over her face ,Ram called her Priya ...Priya utho ...he jolted her ...

Priya opened her eyes to see her husband panickingly looking at her pshe hugged him tightly ... breathing heavily uttered papa...

When Ram was about to say something .

Shipra's shriek voice alarmed them .. Peehu cried bitterly by hearing the sounds. Ram hurried u to the door while Priya took Peehu in her embrace she too walked to her Mom and Papa's room. She could hear Karthik asking the doctor to come home urgently. Her heartbeat raised ,Peehu's cry mellowed in her ears, rocking her in her arms, her legs dragged her to the room. There her papa was lying downwith closed eyes, Natasha and Ram were warming his legs, Shipra was warming up his hands crying bitterly. She hurriedly lounged beside her dad ,Calling him papa ...kya hua ... ma kya hua papa ko

Meanwhile the doctor who resided in the same apartment came, he checked Sudhir while asking what happened.

Shipra: Don't know doctor ,asusual he should wake up at 6 o clk but today he didn't, so thought of waking up by that time I felt him cold, when I tried to wake him up he isn't responding she told him with tears running down her cheeks.

Doctor: Upchh sorry mam, he has alreadyexpired.

Priya cuddling Peehu more tighter to her chest, tears flowing down from her eyes, she asked doctor "how can you be so sure, check again , do something please doctor."

Doctor : No use Priya, it happened in the early hours, he might be expired in sleep itself , its been much time saying this he left the place .

Peehu's cry became more louder erupting Priya's attention towards her. But she was too weak to handle her, to hold the news ,Ram took Peehu in his arms giving to Nuts asked her to feed her lactogen. When he returned to hold her, Priya's body quivered slowly she leaned up against her fathers body, crying copiously , asking him to open his eyes just to see her.

Papa...once open your eyes ,all were telling you were gone,please papa once open your eyes please papa .she collapsed on her papa's chest whimping. Shipra was dazed she hugged his legs crying copiously as her life was gone . Karthik was crying ..

Ram was too dazed with the truth that Sudhir was no more, yesterday how happy he was and how today has turned out ..he palmed his face trying to gauge the situation, trying to sink up with the situation .

He looked at Priya ,she hid her face in Sudhir's chest, her shoulders were racking up as he continuously tried. It was all sudden first thing he did was calling Krishnajito inform the sad news to them .

They immediately started from there. He brought Karthik out from that room, asked him to whom all he should inform. As Karthik was too confused Ram only did the favours of calling everyone and informed about the news.

Meanwhile Krishna ji, dadi and Rishab reached the place .

Ram arranged the other things, when they wanted to shift his body Priya was not letting him go .

Ram tried to wake her up, Priya utho, we have to make him lie down there every one can ...

Priya left her father ,with her fury eyes ,she asked him

"You said he would be fine, You said everything would be fine , you said you would make the things fine" she clutched his arm tightly asking him repeatedly the same question. Ram embraced her in his arm, signaling Karthik to take the body away. Priya whimpering on his chest ..asking him to ..call the famous doctors, bring him back na please ..Ram I wont ask you anything please Ram just bring him back. He hugged her tightly until the arrangements were done by Karthik.

He broke the hug, wiping her tears please Priya ..Its fate ...I know its hurting you ..he stopped his words as he don't know how to console when she was in huge loss. God only knows how he was hating this situation. He very well knew as Sudhir's condition was bad he didn't expect anything before surgery but when it happened he was clueless. Priya looked back she rushed to the hall where Sudhir was lied down on a white sheet, everyone was mourning for him, her mother was crying and waiting for Ayesha to come. Priya hugged her mother and cried. By afternoon Ayesha came, hugging Priya,Ayesha and Karthik, Shipra cried vulnerably making everyone cry out seeing their bond .

Rest of the things were finished by Karthik while Ram made everything go smoothly and perfectly.

After that Priya has been into depression, she used to forget few things about Ram,Peehu and other things. She was always crying or dazing at the sealing, she hardly concentrated on anything. Peehu entered her second month, Ram had celebrated her second month bday between the trio. For the first time she smiled while Ram was making funny expressions for Peehu .

Ram gazed at her she took Peehu from him played with her for some time .

Ram stood in the balcony thinking whether he should go ahead to explain Priya what he and his daughter had been missing and what she, herself was missing.When he found her hand on his shoulder he turned at her, she hugged him lightly, "I am missing papa."

Kissing her forehead Ram asked her "you want to see your papa smile ha"

She nodded in positive note.

He took her to the room ,sitting on the bed near to Peehu's cradle he made her sit, "Priya, showing her papa's pic on the wall , he is a great and loving father, he might not be there with us physically but his heart always wants his kids happiness and whatever he taught you, you have to give them to your kids and your surroundings. Common Priya its been a month you have to be strong for me, for our angel, for our family and most imporatantly for your mother .

She hugged him telling "I am unable to accept the fact Ram" she cried again ,he let her cry this time. She slowly slipped into sleep. At night Peehu woke up with hunger ,he looked after the kid letting Priya sleep well.

Few days passed Priya recovered by now in every step Ram was there with her to strengthen up.

It was a sunday, both were chatting some random things, Peehu was making sqeal with her babbling oyhh..yhheee ,eyyy,guuug and Peehu turned laterally trying to turn on her stomach .

Ram was encouraging her common Peehu you will do it baby ... Priya spatted him , ohhh she needs time Ram, from past couple of days Peehu is trying to turn but she wasn't able to she will take time ...

While she was saying this Peehu turned on her stomach , making her astonish and Ram squealed with joy ..

Oh my she did it..she did it ..Oh god he took her in his arms kissing enumerously Peehu shrieked with joy that as she achieved something [lol]

Priya was too astonished that she was seeing for past few days but she didnt turn up and now how easily she turned out, she was so happy. Took her from Ram , kissing her ..aww my baby I am so happy ..you are growing fast .. both laughed in unison .. Ram and Priya's life was beautifully going with their apple of eyes with them.

She turned one year and was doing all stuff which a toddler does, Ram and Priya really got busy in their personal as well as professional life.

Epilogue:

Its Peehu's 4th year,They joined her in kindergarten, Ram sulked while leaving Peehu alone and coming back to home. Priya was convincing him that everything gonna be okay, she is a super kid she will deal come hop on. Ram dropped Priya at her college and went back to his office.

Priya finished her classes and hurriedly left to the school as she was missing Peehu badly and moreover it was her first day so she was worried. When she reached the school she found Mr.Kapoor pacing to and fro infront of the gate, amused, Priya had a widegrin seeing him. She called Vikram to know whether Mr.Kapoor went to office or not and the reply was No... and surprisingly he was not attending the calls also Vikram complained . Priya smilingly disconnected the call.

She brushed his shoulder and asked did they ring the bell.

No re while saying this he bit his lower lip averted his gaze ,wo..woo You came priya ..Isnt it early looking at his watch .

Priya keeping her hand on her waist "oh really its too early ha, than why you standing from morning?"

Ram hugged " I was worried"

It was unexpected move, she dazed like statue and told him "She will be alright Ram" when she was about to embrace him the school bell rang, kids came running out from the class rooms, Peehu came in jumping and dancing ,hugged Ram tightly ...saying "I shooo mish you papa" ..looking at her mamma ...

I shoo mish you mamma ...Priya gave a kiss .. how was your day she asked her ..

But pihu was so busy in pulling Ram's hair ,kissing his cheeks ,making all sort of things with him .

All got in to the car and reached KM. Priya made her eat and Ram made her sleep .

Ram leaned on head rest thinking something .

Priya bolted the door and came to him , what happened.. Ram hugged her "Nothing ,I was just worried for her. "

Hmm Its okay Ram , but don't stand like today ,it wont be good for her .

Ram nodded her head smiled sheepishly , I know but we have only her its just ...

Priya eyes got teary listening it , I know Ram , we cant have anther child ,but we can look after Peehu well, I know your apprehensions but give her some freedom .

[Priya cant bear another child as its risky to her life ,they came to know when second one got aborted]

Ram nodded his head in a positive mode and lied down resting his head in Priya's lap. While she was combing his hairs he slept happily, after some time Priya too slept peacefully ..

They lived happily ever after teasing and loving each other .

The end ...Hayeee I am so happy yaar, I finished this story too ...

Thank you so very much from my bottom of the heart . Love you guys for your continuous co operation .

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
rosinagoor thumbnail
Neel Dear,
I don't know about this story before, so i need time to read this full story 

I very eager to read this story dear ðŸ˜Š

After read the story, I do comment about this story 

Thanks for the PM ðŸ˜Š

Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2