Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

!!Hum tu Dewana hoe !! Daya Shetty 61 FC (Page 144)

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 24545

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@Sakshi..No i m not celebrating Diwali.. Celebrating EID only..
neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 24545

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I think GD is busy In typing Scene.. leave it yar.. Its taking too much time.. and ur hand is not well already.. let's talk.. wasa b Mera relative room ma ayea aur me vanish.. main Becha becha ka he baat karti hn..nae tu una attend karna parta hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Reserved_angel IF-Rockerz
Reserved_angel
Reserved_angel

Joined: 31 August 2011
Posts: 7380

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

@Sakshi..No i m not celebrating Diwali.. Celebrating EID only..
Oh ok..
watching seven stars n shooters... sky is so luking pretty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by neeme

Tareeka move forwad to crack any Cracker and Faint ROFL
OR
Someone else dies bcz he/she was Phataka poringLOLLOL and dies in Cracker smoke... LOLLOL

Why Tareeka yaar... It's been long since we didn't see Nik's jalwa LOL
Han We are missing that naLOLLOL Actully in coming weekend its Abhijeet turn..then Next week again Daya turn..According to FW turn n turn GameLOLLOL so Nik ka Chance tu banta hai.. Per kye karen yar uss ki tu Yadasht he chali gae ha yah per FW walon ki ussa la karLOL
 
 
Wasa i really want a Scene somthng like.. where Daya jumped into water.in  River or Big Swing pool..And Nik just Bang in his usual style and Jumped in to the RiverROFLROFLROFL.


 yah per FW walon ki ussa la karLOLLOLLOLLOL

I think... this is the case...!!!

 jab bhi Daya sir ka smiling face dekhthi hoon... from that boxing scene(Nik intro scene)... aisa lagtha hai.. hame dekh kar has rahe hai... hame future mein kya kya dekhna padega yeh soch kar has rahe hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaneeme

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Precap; Abhi sir went missing... a lady says that her daughter is in love with Abhi sir... Someone hits with a rod on Abhi sirs head. ACP says that he will not let anyone hurt abhi sir

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaneeme

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 24545

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by neeme

Tareeka move forwad to crack any Cracker and Faint ROFL
OR
Someone else dies bcz he/she was Phataka poringLOLLOL and dies in Cracker smoke... LOLLOL

Why Tareeka yaar... It's been long since we didn't see Nik's jalwa LOL
Han We are missing that naLOLLOL Actully in coming weekend its Abhijeet turn..then Next week again Daya turn..According to FW turn n turn GameLOLLOL so Nik ka Chance tu banta hai.. Per kye karen yar uss ki tu Yadasht he chali gae ha yah per FW walon ki ussa la karLOL
 
 
Wasa i really want a Scene somthng like.. where Daya jumped into water.in  River or Big Swing pool..And Nik just Bang in his usual style and Jumped in to the RiverROFLROFLROFL.


 yah per FW walon ki ussa la karLOLLOLLOLLOL

I think... this is the case...!!!

 jab bhi Daya sir ka smiling face dekhthi hoon... from that boxing scene(Nik intro scene)... aisa lagtha hai.. hame dekh kar has rahe hai... hame future mein kya kya dekhna padega yeh soch kar has rahe hai
ROFLROFLROFL Yar mera Mind ma uss ka Fo Full teeth face ayea gaya hai from that Boxing sceneROFLROFLkye yaad dila Dyea AstoLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaastonish

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 24545

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Precap; Abhi sir went missing... a lady says that her daughter is in love with Abhi sir... Someone hits with a rod on Abhi sirs head. ACP says that he will not let anyone hurt abhi sir
Chlu atleast ACP sir is not saying that Abhijeet jan boj ka kssi larki ka sath Gyub hoe haiLOLLOL like he is doing shak in these daysLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
haila... aapko Nik ka chehra yaad aaya Shocked Mujhe toh woh scene mein Daya sir ka sweet smile yaad aatha hai Tongue the way he smiles while he bites his tough,,, Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
!!Festivities Galore with Daya!! - Next Fc pg 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 1198   Views: 28443

-purnima- 1198 28443 03 January 2012 at 3:45pm by adi.com
!! Party Time..at Daya's Fan bureau-!!new FC 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -purnima-   Replies: 1194   Views: 24718

-purnima- 1194 24718 01 January 2012 at 12:27am by -purnima-
~!!EnChAnteur DAYA's FC !!~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Aditi_97   Replies: 1203   Views: 21214

Aditi_97 1203 21214 11 December 2011 at 8:34am by KhotaSikaShreya
!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: monika21   Replies: 1194   Views: 28991

monika21 1194 28991 16 November 2011 at 4:23am by Aditi_97
WONDERWORLD of DAYA fans - FC of Daya, Chk page 89

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: m_kal2011   Replies: 1133   Views: 33334

m_kal2011 1133 33334 25 April 2011 at 5:11am by DivAniTanni

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index