Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!Hum tu Dewana hoe !! Daya Shetty 61 FC (Page 140)

Post Reply New Post

Page 140 of 150

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by neeme

So,Main na kye kye Miss kyea?? Wink

sirf MUJHY...WinkROFL  
oh D'ohLOL Aur app na Humari yaad main S ko pora kyea yah per Abi tak kssi aur ki yaadon main han?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!Hum tu Dewana hoe !! Daya Shetty 61 FC (Page 140)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

sirf MUJHY...WinkROFL  
oh D'ohLOL Aur app na Humari yaad main S ko pora kyea yah per Abi tak kssi aur ki yaadon main han?

nahi main nay kuch nahi kiya BossCryCry... Hath hee lay ker pareshan rahaOuchOuchOuch... kal say tou lappy kholnay i ijazat mili hay, hopefully main kal say start karun ga kaam...  Thumbs Up

neeme

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Wah wah ClapClap Wasa iss ka matlb kye hai ROFL

LOLLOLLOL

Yaad ayea what abt that Obssesed Lover LOLLOL huma Na Una Miss kar dyea?? yah Amad Abi baki hai ??ROFL

REVIEW...SmileSmile

as cz of some Health issues and also reading Discussion Stuff about the EpiCryCry, i was deciding not to watch it, but after Reading ASTO and NEEME DII joint ProductionClapClap and CAPS of this EpiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, I revised my decision and watched it day before yesterday...WinkWink

the Starting was Epi somehow ODDOuchOuch, yaar agar ap pareshan ho, dar rahy ho tou Call kaattay kyun ho, Call tou On rehni chahyey... khair the Girl when call to her friend, its her friend responsibility not to cut the call untill she calmed down and get anyone else...ConfusedConfusedConfused

the whole comments for BHAI at the main door was Unnecessory and why the Girl entered after reading it, she must be back to any other place, agr ye lines Ghar kay ander kisi cheez per likhi hoti tou Larki kay ghar mein jaany ka koi Sense hota... usay tou darwazy say laut jana tha na...OuchOuchOuch

She called BHAI, he did not pick but she SMSed, it goodClapClap then She killed and all other, CID team arrived and when BHAI came, I really appreciated His actingClapClapClap, He really did a Good jobStarStarStar... ACP Sir ShakCryOuch... now a days I felt that FW made ACP Sir character more worse, whats this...AngryAngryAngry

then back to Forensic, ABHI Sir Shak was also without any needConfusedConfused, then the 2nd Girl killed... completely Artificial sceneAngryAngryAngry, i dunt understand, when team found that the signal coming from that house and BHAI tell all that AGAINWink one of his Friend lived there... they moved, BHAI did not call her friend once... why?Confused and yaar why He did not say once when moving to her flate in Corridor that main subah tou yahan aaya tha, sub theek tha, aur ab wo phone kyun nahi pick ker rahi hay n in reply when ABHI Sir asked kay Tum subah kyun aayey thay aur he replied kay Sign karnay as Gurateer tou Scene buht Real hota...D'oh

aur us Pen ka Cap kahan gaya?WinkLOLLOL aur how did Baray Bhai very sured that its BHAI penShockedShockedConfused, koi Naam waam tha kyaLOLLOL, the Complete SHAK shade on his tone was...CryCryCry

then Bureau, back to BHAI NEW GharWinkLOL, ufff mujhy pehli baar pata chala BHAI Girls College mein parhtay thay aur BHAI itnay baray ho ker bhi College mein... could FW make some good Caps after taking BHAI old photos in Photoshop...AngryAngry

then the Climax Dhoom machao SceneWinkEvil Smile, I love the MotiveClapClapClap, BHAI per koi bhi Fida ho sakta hayHugEmbarrassed... aur is tarah ker sakta hayClapClap, kyunkay BHAI Shadishuda larkiyun ko bhi Bhav day rahy thay per JYOTI ko nahiLOLROFLbut I dunt know that JYOTI is some how TUNNWinkLOLafter talking to Him that avoide all Texting session of BHAI either He did not Silent His Cell...WinkLOLLOL

the Last Shoot was marvelousClapClap... itni Bewakoof larki thiLOLWink, agar BHAI ko maarna tha, tou apnay sar per GUN rakh deti, BHAI churany ko aagay barhtay aur wo BHAI ko Maar daalti, Nishana bhi theek hota..LOLLOL.

FW totally messing the Good PlotAngry, the Handling was totally DisguistingD'oh... itnay achy PLOT ki waat lagwa di...Angry

BHAI is looking damn Good in that New Shirt EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand yes main bhi BHAI per ek Prem Kahani likhny ko tayyar hunLOLLOL, tou KAUN banay ga MERAY BHAI ka Obsessed lover...WinkEvil Smile

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

sirf MUJHY...WinkROFL  

nahi main nay kuch nahi kiya BossCryCry... Hath hee lay ker pareshan rahaOuchOuchOuch... kal say tou lappy kholnay i ijazat mili hay, hopefully main kal say start karun ga kaam...  Thumbs Up
i just that Pm u sended Disapprove

gadhadada

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

i just that Pm u sended Disapprove

haan, us kay baad hee tou mera hath kharab ho gaya na..OuchOuch.

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Gd ur review ROFL wasa i was asking abt Abhijeet obssesed lover

gadhadada

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Gd ur review ROFL wasa i was asking abt Abhijeet obssesed lover

wo is Friday ko aayey gaWink... i m waiting for It...  ROFL

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
YAR GD wasa Jab sa hum na Project start kyea hai..tab sa ACP sir na Duo pa b shak karna start kar dyea hai..atleast Daya pa tu kyea he..THIS IS NOT FAIR LOL

gadhadada

Post Reply New Post

Go to top