Qubool Hai

Just me, or does he look a little like SRK? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56

Originally posted by KulfiBai

i wud say check ur eyes

SRK kaha and yeh TV actor kaha
apart from the hair style nothing looks like srk

Check my eyes?! 

I would say gets some English lessons.

wud = would 
ur = your

Smile
i thought you might be intellegent enough to understand what i meant?butLOL

for your kind information i have done english course for two years and i am sure my english is much better than your's

anyways the topic was about srk-Ksg not about my englishLOL

Oh, I apologize for not being intelligent enough to understand what you meant. My bad!

And by the way:

your's = yours

English course for 2 whole years? WOW. Yep, you got me there. I'm a native English speaker, but of course, you have done a TWO YEAR ENGLISH COURSE so your English MUST be better than mine!

I hope when you did your course, you learnt about the meaning of the word sarcasm and how to apply it Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just me, or does he look a little like SRK? (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i never wanted to hurt anyone by my comment it was simply my point of view but you got personal so i replied you

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
not at all
he is better looking then SRK

KulfiBai

IF-Sizzlerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

i never wanted to hurt anyone by my comment it was simply my point of view but you got personal so i replied you

Ok, I'm sorry then Smile No harm done! You're obviously a SRK fan, and I love him too, so truce?

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Ok, I'm sorry then Smile No harm done! You're obviously a SRK fan, and I love him too, so truce?
it s ok
anyway i m not watching kabool hai i just saw the promos so visited the forum and saw this post and simply commented anyways have fun guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
yaap he does resembles SRK in the promo :D

HMian

HMian

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
It's kind of funny my mom was saying the other day he looks like SRK.. and I was just like NOOO!!

LadyFlame

IF-Rockerz

LadyFlame

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I thought the same LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.