do v need it? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

anaad

anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

All the time, in almost every post, you bring religion into it, i never metioned in any of my post hinduisme or sad anything bad about hindu's, yet in every post you begin about muslims hate against Hindu's, why?

And basically, watch you are saying in your post is that everything you know, its from television, youtube movies and blogs.

Comming to the contestants, that you find Aman better than others thats you opinion, i liked Diljaan the most from the Indian team and Nabeel from the Pakistani team.

Edited by anaad - 28 October 2012 at 4:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92WhiteNights.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do v need it? (Page 5)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

All the time, in almost every post, you bring religion into it, i never metioned in any of my post hinduisme or sad anything bad about hindu's, yet in every post you begin about muslims hate against Hindu's, why?

And basically, watch you are saying in your post  that everything you know, its from television, youtube movies and blogs.

Why do you think Atif hates Indians so much, read his sick blog in which he infers that Pakistani deserve all the seats..why do you think he has such an attitude...

Nope...it is not just from television..etc...but three wars, Kashmir problem..terrorism, inability to live with other religions...it is not from television, blog, ...it has been historical reality, one has to examine the root cause, 

You have attacked me personally many many times..I don't do that..I try to find the reason for a country to hate others so much..first India and now India and west..and in order to find the truth..everything has to be examined. 

Edited by April2007 - 28 October 2012 at 4:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kisanji

anaad

anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by anaad

And basically, watch you are saying in your post  that everything you know, its from television, youtube movies and blogs.

Why do you think Atif hates Indians so much, read his sick blog in which he infers that Pakistani deserve all the seats..why do you think he has such an attitude...

Nope...it is not just from television..etc..but it makes you feel bad Pakistanis bashing everything Indian..but three wars, Kashmir problem..terrorism...it is not from television, blog, ...it has been historical reality, 

You have attacked me personally many many times..I don't do that..I try to find the reason for a country to hate others so much..first India and now India and west..and in order to find the truth..everything has to be examined. 

You have also attacked me personally many many times, my posts have been a reaction to that. Again i will say  in Pakistan we never blame India or  the West for our problems, we know from where our problems come from. I have read you posts, it doesn't look like you are looking for truth or examining anything. And i don't know Atif therefore i don't know why he does the things he does, and don't care either.

Edited by anaad - 28 October 2012 at 5:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kisanjicocojatti92

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
well truth is both countries are very wary of each other. with three
wars behind them obviously. politicians fuel the differences for 
their own gain and try and program the kids minds while in school 
itself.

its only when kids grow older they form their own opinions based 
on their own perceptions and interactions. if people only hated 
why would either country love the others songs or entertainment.
and embrace? they should ban it like north korea does south korea
and western stuff.

even on the show himesh shows friendliness and encouragement 
towards pakistani contestants and atif does the same, he embraced
diljaan and went and comforted indrani when everyone else was
gaping at her crying. did he think hate indians hate indians at the time? he wholeheartedly praised yashraj. and gave some advice
and congratulated the indian team.

why is this blog issue being b,lown out of all proportion? its
a minor thing someone writing their own viewpoint about a
musical  event and giving extra info about it. this is not for
sv123, i know she gets irritated about the blog and i hope 
the blogger will tame down his writing so it becomes impartial
and doesnt giv  off" pakistan is superior, we cannot lose vibe,"

but blogis not an issue which should hv poster raking up issues of
national hatred and calling people kafir non kafir heejra etc.
not that i mind being called even maa of heejras  by such 
persons, its just a couple of printing ink on a screen, nothing
more nothing less.

the show had to be shot in dubai because indias some political
party didnt allow. they had threatened ashaji against participating in
it. and there was outrage from majority of indians who disagreed 
with that and voiced it, hence ashaji was able to take part.

a few persons here and there dont make haters out of a whole 
nation.

atif was blasted on national tv by a mature mature indian singer
called besura. and he was only what in early 20s? yet he didnt
shout and scream likewise. he just laughed and said ki he wonders
how big singers can find time to criticize someone else like that.
he said he doesnt mind sunidhi calling him besura because
they hv toured together and he thinks she is a good human being.

where is this burning hatred of india that he is supposd to hv? 
he just commented on the show in his blog and not india as such.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kisanji

kisanji

Groupbie

kisanji

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Atif is besura IMO. He is not human being.

kisanji

Groupbie

kisanji

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I still am fan of Sara raza khan only. I hope that she could find a good teacher in near future who could guide little bit. She is ready for playback singing but for competitions, she needs to work little bit.

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
A friendly reminder that this is a music show not a history show so please avoid talking about religion, past history between the two countries.

Topic Closed.

- SK Devt Team

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.