Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by s123vi

@ pakeezaah!
well! v cn hv different opinions abt d same thing n that is not bad!
i could not digest that ...button kharab etc...comments!
leave it...i dont wanna discuss that blog now! it really boils my blood!

Blog is the reflection of Pakistani mind set so is Atif..they represent Pakistani mind set..it is good that Indians are becoming aware and getting to see it first hand...Probably I will now read the blog to see what is being said...for me Atif and Abida's attitude was enough..

go on page 5 n read it! i would lyk 2 c ur reaction! i know evn u ll 4get aman ki asha aftr that!

Edited by s123vi - 28 October 2012 at 1:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do v need it? (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anaad

anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anaad

The hate is spread from both sides, its not one sided.
and i guess that  the people who really want Aman ki Asha don't need such shows.

Totally wrong..

I didn't see Indian side abusing Pakistani singers. Even in last episode Atif told Aman, he will get many negative comments from the judges. Atif tried desperately to influence the jury, but miserably failed.

Now if I go in the history of Pakistan and India, you will say very self righteously ..please don't discuss the history..if I say that look what is happening then also all Pakistani will jump..

The fact is India is perceived as a Kaffir state (I personally hate the word Kaffir) and therefore disliked. Muslims feel that they are the true people of God therefore if they don't do well..either they are not Muslim enough or others are being mean to them.

I didn't mentioned religion in my post, so i will appreciate if you don't that either. And actually i was refering in general why ''Aman ki asha'' kind of shows will not work to bring peace between two countries.

They don't bring peace because Pakistan was created on the basis of religion...how can anybody ignore it..the two nation theory is based on religion..if religion was not the case ..we would be one nation..their would be no need for this kind of Aman ki Asha.

I will appreciate if you accept the truth and speak truth instead of trying to hide the truth and blame Indians for something they have no control over..

I do except that Pakistan was seperated because of religion otherwise it would have stayed one country.
So what are you saying that in India, everyone loves Pakistani people. If thats the case, then i am very happy about it.

It is impossible to love or even tolerate people who constantly preach hatred. Indians would have moved forward and forge some kind of working relationship but constant hate and siding with enemies of India has not helped. Indians have moved forward that is why they are not suffering.

What I am saying is Atif and his blog writers are reflection of majority Pakistani  thinking..this is not an isolated incident..they are part and parcel of the society that is preaches hate against Kaffir India.

I do agree that in some parts of Pakistan, there is  hate against non-muslim and that hate is mostly towards the West, its something that can not be controlled, especially in the tribal area. The majority of Pakistani people are too busy with their own lives, with their own problems than showing hate against people they have never met. Hate is something that excist everywhere, even in India.
And i don't agree about what you are saying about the blogs, the blogs are a reflection about what Atif and his management team thinks and not what the whole society thinks.

Edited by anaad - 28 October 2012 at 1:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s123vicocojatti92

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I haven't read this so called blog everyone is talking about. All I have to say is Atif is in control of his acid tongue. No one made him say nasty remarks to contestents. He is not a baby who didn't understand what he was saying. He was speaking in his mother tongue so language is not a barrier. Producer of the show can edit how they want to. If he had keep his composer then there would be no footage of him.

Every reality TV participant cries foul when they dont like what they see. Alot of them thought they will get away with it. Camera never lies.

Even in todays episode he tried to use his acid tongue to sway the jury for aman and buddha which didnt work. Doesnt he get tired of being so negative and abrasive towards contestants.

Atif is only crap left in this show. Without him show is quite positive.

Edited by preetie - 28 October 2012 at 1:46pm

khaalid-1994s123vi

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

and i guess that  the people who really want Aman ki Asha don't need such shows.

Totally wrong..

I didn't see Indian side abusing Pakistani singers. Even in last episode Atif told Aman, he will get many negative comments from the judges. Atif tried desperately to influence the jury, but miserably failed.

Now if I go in the history of Pakistan and India, you will say very self righteously ..please don't discuss the history..if I say that look what is happening then also all Pakistani will jump..

The fact is India is perceived as a Kaffir state (I personally hate the word Kaffir) and therefore disliked. Muslims feel that they are the true people of God therefore if they don't do well..either they are not Muslim enough or others are being mean to them.

I didn't mentioned religion in my post, so i will appreciate if you don't that either. And actually i was refering in general why ''Aman ki asha'' kind of shows will not work to bring peace between two countries.

They don't bring peace because Pakistan was created on the basis of religion...how can anybody ignore it..the two nation theory is based on religion..if religion was not the case ..we would be one nation..their would be no need for this kind of Aman ki Asha.

I will appreciate if you accept the truth and speak truth instead of trying to hide the truth and blame Indians for something they have no control over..

I do except that Pakistan was seperated because of religion otherwise it would have stayed one country.
So what are you saying that in India, everyone loves Pakistani people. If thats the case, then i am very happy about it.

It is impossible to love or even tolerate people who constantly preach hatred. Indians would have moved forward and forge some kind of working relationship but constant hate and siding with enemies of India has not helped. Indians have moved forward that is why they are not suffering.

What I am saying is Atif and his blog writers are reflection of majority Pakistani  thinking..this is not an isolated incident..they are part and parcel of the society that is preaches hate against Kaffir India.

I do agree that in some parts of Pakistan, there is  hate against non-muslim and that hate is mostly towards the West, its something that can not be controlled, especially in the tribal area. The majority of Pakistani people are too busy with their own lives, with their own problems than showing hate against people they have never met. Hate is something that excist everywhere, even in India.
And i don't agree about what you are saying about the blogs, the blogs are a reflection about what Atif and his management team thinks and not what the whole society thinks.

Answer to underlined...

This hate towards non-muslim is the root cause of trouble Pakistan finds itself...people who hate others are doomed...when others turn their back they hate each other..

Fortunately or unfortunately we see that hate in Atif's actions and the blog.

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

@ pakeezaah!
well! v cn hv different opinions abt d same thing n that is not bad!
i could not digest that ...button kharab etc...comments!
leave it...i dont wanna discuss that blog now! it really boils my blood!

Blog is the reflection of Pakistani mind set so is Atif..they represent Pakistani mind set..it is good that Indians are becoming aware and getting to see it first hand...Probably I will now read the blog to see what is being said...for me Atif and Abida's attitude was enough..

go on page 5 n read it! i would lyk 2 c ur reaction! i know evn u ll 4get aman ki asha aftr that!

It seems that blog is written by Atif, he is definitely the writer...he hates Indians and somehow thinks he and his team are way superior than Indian singers and they deserve all the five seats..if Indian gets any it must be cheating or fixed judgement because inferior Indians don't deserve any..

It is funny the way I see it Atif comes across as too stupid and very Arrogant ..his analysis is too stupid to be even funny. His team is primarily singing Indian songs with Indian lyrics but somehow their musical skills are far superior...give me a break..

The need for the blog came because he wants to brainwash his fellow country men..wait till he goes home and gets on Pakistani tv ..he will come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories...because he knows after Indians has witnessed his hateful behavior they are not going to out with welcome mat...

India is like an ocean of music if a few small streams like Atif join them the ocean is magnanimous and gives room but all of sudden the stream (Atif) and its followers think that the ocean exists because of them..they are biggest contributor of water..all the rivers of vast country which created the ocean don't count.. 

s123vipreetie

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Totally wrong..

Answer to underlined...

This hate towards non-muslim is the root cause of trouble Pakistan fin
ds itself...people who hate others are doomed...when others turn their back they hate each other..it is muslim are superior is teaching hate towards west..everything is caused by somebody else..the corruption, lack of morales, in toleration, taliban, abuse of women are caused by outside forces..
It was India now it is India and West...non-muslims are always are problem..in the blog, Atif infers Pakistani should have all the seats, Indians are only winning by hook and crook..same kind of sick feeling of grandiose..West is bad, India is bad, we muslims are the only good people ..we are the victims..we should be given everything..  If Pakistani's are better than Indians are Atif wants everybody to believe than Pakistan should have a thriving entertainment industry, they should be singing bollywood songs all the time..at their weddings etc..proof of the pudding is in its eating.

Edited by April2007 - 28 October 2012 at 4:00pm

anaad

anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Totally wrong..

Answer to underlined...

This hate towards non-muslim is the root cause of trouble Pakistan finds itself...people who hate others are doomed...when others turn their back they hate each other..

We allready now what the cause of trouble is in Pakistan is and the tribal area are just a small part of the country...it doesn't say anything about the majority of the Pakistani population...and we don't blame India or the West for our troubles either...its a misconception that every Pakistani hates Indians

Edited by anaad - 28 October 2012 at 4:06pm

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Totally wrong..

Answer to underlined...

We allready now what the cause of trouble is in Pakistan is and the tribal area are just a small part of the country...it doesn't say anything about the majority of the Pakistani population...and we don't blame India for our troubles either...its a misconception that every Pakistani hates Indians

Its not a misconception..due to you tube we can watch many Pakistani programs, lots of people abuse Nazam Sethi because he speaks truth regarding  India ..majority of them make fun of Hinduism and hate Kaffirs. They refer to non-muslims in very derogatory way...not every but majority do..

Atif in his blog hates Indians and thinks only his team has good singers and he and his team is the best..if any Indian gets on top five ,...it is due to cheating and then he wants to come and sing in India..

I personally like Aman the best..he clearly stands out..rest including Dil jaan ..nabeel are all copies..I think Atif is the worst singer..his lower notes are all scattered...he behaves as if the others somehow are stupid and he is the only one with smarts and he goes and writes a blog ..

Edited by April2007 - 28 October 2012 at 4:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s123vi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.