Sur Kshetra

   

do v need it? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Joined: 26 May 2010

Posts: 5048

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi


The Blog is being used to whitewash Atif's bad behaviour...I never ever read it. It is a propaganda against India.


i agree u bt would  request u sincerely 2 plz keep aside this religion thing! 


[/QUOTE] 

***********

Im not going to even try and reply to April because ive seen some of his/her posts and there

is no point in arguing with someone who is already hating.

about blog i dont see india or indians being mentioned anywhere in particular its

about the seats available on sur taaj and how the writer thinks manipulation is going

on to win seats there. since it is india vs pakistan the blog is going to come off as biased.

i guess it is a no win situation really where thats concerned. the writer does seem to

go overboard praising the captain a bit too much. maybe he could leave out those bits

and let audience decide. otherwise the blog is really interesting. u can tell its the real 

thing because of the correct info regarding what performances are coming etc.

im not going to comment on kafir remark by april because it has no place here on

this forum.




Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do v need it? (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007

Posts: 2641

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi


The Blog is being used to whitewash Atif's bad behaviour...I never ever read it. It is a propaganda against India.


i agree u bt would  request u sincerely 2 plz keep aside this religion thing!
[/QUOTE]

I think you should tell this to Mr Jinnah's followers..tell them to keep religion aside...tell Pakistani leadership to keep religion aside...

You are requesting wrong people...request your own first and then we will follow..

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007

Posts: 2641

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by s123vi


The Blog is being used to whitewash Atif's bad behaviour...I never ever read it. It is a propaganda against India.


i agree u bt would  request u sincerely 2 plz keep aside this religion thing! 


 

***********

Im not going to even try and reply to April because ive seen some of his/her posts and there

is no point in arguing with someone who is already hating.

about blog i dont see india or indians being mentioned anywhere in particular its

about the seats available on sur taaj and how the writer thinks manipulation is going

on to win seats there. since it is india vs pakistan the blog is going to come off as biased.

i guess it is a no win situation really where thats concerned. the writer does seem to

go overboard praising the captain a bit too much. maybe he could leave out those bits

and let audience decide. otherwise the blog is really interesting. u can tell its the real 

thing because of the correct info regarding what performances are coming etc.

im not going to comment on kafir remark by april because it has no place here on

this forum.




[/QUOTE]


Wah Wah...!!!! keep ganging up..

I  hate because I don't lie like you want me to..

Quit changing rules to suit yourself...wah wah now you are very tolerant because you are on Indian blog and it suits you..wah wah wah..

Atif abuses because he is such a nice guy...wah wah wah...I hate because I dare to speak little bit of truth...I should lie and pretend their is no elephant in the room..

s123vi

Senior Member

s123vi

Joined: 26 September 2012

Posts: 246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by s123vi


The Blog is being used to whitewash Atif's bad behaviour...I never ever read it. It is a propaganda against India.


i agree u bt would  request u sincerely 2 plz keep aside this religion thing!

I think you should tell this to Mr Jinnah's followers..tell them to keep religion aside...tell Pakistani leadership to keep religion aside...

You are requesting wrong people...request your own first and then we will follow..
[/QUOTE]
hey! y r u so angry? did i say nythng wrong?
do u know me at all? i don't think so?
my own ppl...? do u know who they r?

s123vi

Senior Member

s123vi

Joined: 26 September 2012

Posts: 246

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@ pakeezaah!
well! v cn hv different opinions abt d same thing n that is not bad!
i could not digest that ...button kharab etc...comments!
leave it...i dont wanna discuss that blog now! it really boils my blood!

anaad

Senior Member

anaad

Joined: 04 December 2006

Posts: 522

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by anaad

The hate is spread from both sides, its not one sided.
and i guess that  the people who really want Aman ki Asha don't need such shows.
 

Totally wrong..

I didn't see Indian side abusing Pakistani singers. Even in last episode Atif told Aman, he will get many negative comments from the judges. Atif tried desperately to influence the jury, but miserably failed.

Now if I go in the history of Pakistan and India, you will say very self righteously ..please don't discuss the history..if I say that look what is happening then also all Pakistani will jump..

The fact is India is perceived as a Kaffir state (I personally hate the word Kaffir) and therefore disliked. Muslims feel that they are the true people of God therefore if they don't do well..either they are not Muslim enough or others are being mean to them.



 
I didn't mentioned religion in my post, so i will appreciate if you don't that either. And actually i was refering in general why ''Aman ki asha'' kind of shows will not work to bring peace between two countries.

They don't bring peace because Pakistan was created on the basis of religion...how can anybody ignore it..the two nation theory is based on religion..if religion was not the case ..we would be one nation..their would be no need for this kind of Aman ki Asha.

I will appreciate if you accept the truth and speak truth instead of trying to hide the truth and blame Indians for something they have no control over..
 
I do except that Pakistan was seperated because of religion otherwise it would have stayed one country.
So what are you saying that in India, everyone loves Pakistani people. If thats the case, then i am very happy about it.

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007

Posts: 2641

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by anaad

The hate is spread from both sides, its not one sided.
and i guess that  the people who really want Aman ki Asha don't need such shows.
 

Totally wrong..

I didn't see Indian side abusing Pakistani singers. Even in last episode Atif told Aman, he will get many negative comments from the judges. Atif tried desperately to influence the jury, but miserably failed.

Now if I go in the history of Pakistan and India, you will say very self righteously ..please don't discuss the history..if I say that look what is happening then also all Pakistani will jump..

The fact is India is perceived as a Kaffir state (I personally hate the word Kaffir) and therefore disliked. Muslims feel that they are the true people of God therefore if they don't do well..either they are not Muslim enough or others are being mean to them.



 
I didn't mentioned religion in my post, so i will appreciate if you don't that either. And actually i was refering in general why ''Aman ki asha'' kind of shows will not work to bring peace between two countries.

They don't bring peace because Pakistan was created on the basis of religion...how can anybody ignore it..the two nation theory is based on religion..if religion was not the case ..we would be one nation..their would be no need for this kind of Aman ki Asha.

I will appreciate if you accept the truth and speak truth instead of trying to hide the truth and blame Indians for something they have no control over..
 
I do except that Pakistan was seperated because of religion otherwise it would have stayed one country.
So what are you saying that in India, everyone loves Pakistani people. If thats the case, then i am very happy about it.

It is impossible to love or even tolerate people who constantly preach hatred. Indians would have moved forward and forge some kind of working relationship but constant hate and siding with enemies of India has not helped. Indians have moved forward that is why they are not suffering.

What I am saying is Atif and his blog writers are reflection of majority Pakistani  thinking..this is not an isolated incident..they are part and parcel of the society that is preaches hate against Kaffir India.


Edited by April2007 - 28 October 2012 at 1:20pm

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Joined: 12 June 2007

Posts: 2641

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

@ pakeezaah!
well! v cn hv different opinions abt d same thing n that is not bad!
i could not digest that ...button kharab etc...comments!
leave it...i dont wanna discuss that blog now! it really boils my blood!

Blog is the reflection of Pakistani mind set so is Atif..they represent Pakistani mind set...Probably I will now read the blog to see what is being said...for me Atif s attitude and Abida forbidding Indian team not to sing the songs she has sung was enough..


Edited by April2007 - 28 October 2012 at 1:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.