khaalid-1994

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I GUESS SABINA IS YOUR ID
s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ paakeezah
dear! i did not say that he cnt mk a blog!he is a free man ! he has freedom of expressn lyk all of us  bt aftr readin his recent blog i had 2 reconsidr my prception of this aman ki asha !
all that crap was clearly biased n evn a neutral prsn cn point out that!  it was mkin fun of respected indian jury 4 d sake of showin pak team bettr!
i m a vry peaceful prsn bt i cnt keep quiet at such hate campaigns !
if his team was tryin 2 tell us abt shootin n all stuff, it could hv been done in a more neutral n civilizd way without soundin insulting!

Edited by s123vi - 28 October 2012 at 12:10pm
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

The hate is spread from both sides, its not one sided.
and i guess that  the people who really want Aman ki Asha don't need such shows.

Totally wrong..

I didn't see Indian side abusing Pakistani singers. Even in last episode Atif told Aman, he will get many negative comments from the judges. Atif tried desperately to influence the jury, but miserably failed.

Now if I go in the history of Pakistan and India, you will say very self righteously ..please don't discuss the history..if I say that look what is happening then also all Pakistani will jump..

The fact is India is perceived as a Kaffir state (I personally hate the word Kaffir) and therefore disliked. Muslims feel that they are the true people of God therefore if they don't do well..either they are not Muslim enough or others are being mean to them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khaalid-1994frozen.devilpreetie

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

@ paakeezah
dear! i did not say that he cnt mk a blog!he is a free man ! he has freedom of expressn lyk all of us  bt aftr readin his recent blog i had 2 reconsidr my prception of this aman ki asha !
all that crap was clearly biased n evn a neutral prsn cn point out that!  it was mkin fun of respected indian jury 4 d sake of showin pak team bettr!
i m a vry peaceful prsn bt i cnt keep quiet at such hate campaigns !
if his team was tryin 2 tell us abt shootin n all stuff, it could hv been done in a more neutral n civilizd way without soundin insulting!

In  the last episode Atif tried unsuccessfully to influence the jury by saying to Aman that he is going to get lot of negative comments from jury..he didn't like his singing..Aman got 50 points..

Atif is reflection  of what is happening inside Pakistan.  Aman ki Asha will only happen if Muslims openly remove Kaffir word ,( I know it means those who don't believe in Islam but it is also used as abuse and is a derogatory words..everybody believes in something that should be honoured) 

The Blog is being used to whitewash Atif's bad behaviour...I never ever read it. It is a propaganda against India.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

and i guess that  the people who really want Aman ki Asha don't need such shows.

Totally wrong..

I didn't see Indian side abusing Pakistani singers. Even in last episode Atif told Aman, he will get many negative comments from the judges. Atif tried desperately to influence the jury, but miserably failed.

Now if I go in the history of Pakistan and India, you will say very self righteously ..please don't discuss the history..if I say that look what is happening then also all Pakistani will jump..

The fact is India is perceived as a Kaffir state (I personally hate the word Kaffir) and therefore disliked. Muslims feel that they are the true people of God therefore if they don't do well..either they are not Muslim enough or others are being mean to them.

I didn't mentioned religion in my post, so i will appreciate if you don't that either. And actually i was refering in general why ''Aman ki asha'' kind of shows will not work to bring peace between two countries.

pakeezah

anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s123vi

@ anaad
i agreebt himesh is not doin this in aatif's way! he is not tryin 2 malign ny1's image thru blogs!

true...he doesn't do that...and i think Atif really need to hire someone who doesn't come across as narrow minded in the blogs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s123viWhiteNights.

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

The Blog is being used to whitewash Atif's bad behaviour...I never ever read it. It is a propaganda against India.
[/QUOTE]

i agree u bt would  request u sincerely 2 plz keep aside this religion thing!

WhiteNights.

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by April2007

Totally wrong..

I didn't mentioned religion in my post, so i will appreciate if you don't that either. And actually i was refering in general why ''Aman ki asha'' kind of shows will not work to bring peace between two countries.

They don't bring peace because Pakistan was created on the basis of religion...how can anybody ignore it..the two nation theory is based on religion..if religion was not the case ..we would be one nation..their would be no need for this kind of Aman ki Asha.

I will appreciate if you accept the truth and speak truth instead of trying to hide the truth and blame Indians for something they have no control over..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index