Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
sur kshetra has a very humble motive behind it: aman ki asha! i kinda liked it as b4 this, i never ever bothered 2 think about pakistan as our friend! it was jst that i had liking 4 rahat ji's sukoon bhari aawaaz!
i have no problem from this motive but just 1 question!
r v actually getting any success at it ?
according 2 me,1 sided efforts can never fullfill!
our indian producers r tryin 2 bridge this gap bt wat r v gettin in return? sadly its only bashing, insult, hatred n negativity 2wrds indians,  coming frm d other side ! this is happenin not only infront of d camera bt also behind d curtains! aatif n his official team r spreading hatred thru their blogs 2 brainwash his fans against indians! so sick!
 how can they take our generosity 4 granted n keep making fun of each n every indian on d show despite bein highly benefittd by it!
i know all pakistanis r not same! most of them really want peace but after going thru so many hateful n insulting posts by few of  them everywhere, i really wish that indians should concentrate on bettr things than hoping 4 any aman from such narrow minded ppl!
i  wanna follow this show only 4 music n talents of both countries n nothing else!

Edited by s123vi - 28 October 2012 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeena.20khaalid-1994yasemin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do v need it?" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anaad

anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
The hate is spread from both sides, its not one sided.
and i guess that  the people who really want Aman ki Asha don't need such shows.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetpoisonsabeena.20s123viMahinK.FALTU.pakeezah

sabeena.20

Groupbie

sabeena.20

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Most of pakistanis are kaafir. Others follow principles of holy quran. I am fan of such real muslims.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khaalid-1994MahinK

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Everyone is entitled to make blogs. Since Atifs management is now seeing the
episodes airing and noticing some things are missing which they feel was important
and some things being shown which show him in bad light, theyre well within their
rights to make a blog with their information and opinion and publish it. After all
lots of hard work, energy and time hv gone into doing the show and its his debut on
a reality music show. He is not going to be perfect but hats off for taking the plunge.
he's young, and surrounded by older seasoned professionals. It couldnt hv been
that easy to carry on with all the bad blood which took place. at least he saw it thru.
so if they want to make a blog, why not.

theres nothing like india is bad and hate india. its a simple explanation of events as
seen by Atif and team regarding the judging process. They put it out there and people
are free to make judgement because the episodes are there and songs for all to see
and judge. The jury even has two pakistani members and a bangladeshi one so how
is  the blog aimed at making people hate indians?

the forum is full of hate topics and multiple hate posts against atif and abida for anyone
with eyes to see so i dont agree with the OP.

Sur kshetra is going on smoothly these last two episodes, very enjoyable and it is 
exemplifying Aman Ki Asha. Those who love music dont even look at nationalities
they just enjoy the music.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetpoison

s123vi

s123vi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ anaad
i agreebt himesh is not doin this in aatif's way! he is not tryin 2 malign ny1's image thru blogs!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khaalid-1994preetie

khaalid-1994

Groupbie

khaalid-1994

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Everyone is entitled to make blogs. Since Atifs management is now seeing the
episodes airing and noticing some things are missing which they feel was important
and some things being shown which show him in bad light, theyre well within their
rights to make a blog with their information and opinion and publish it. After all
lots of hard work, energy and time hv gone into doing the show and its his debut on
a reality music show. He is not going to be perfect but hats off for taking the plunge.
he's young, and surrounded by older seasoned professionals. It couldnt hv been
that easy to carry on with all the bad blood which took place. at least he saw it thru.
so if they want to make a blog, why not.

theres nothing like india is bad and hate india. its a simple explanation of events as
seen by Atif and team regarding the judging process. They put it out there and people
are free to make judgement because the episodes are there and songs for all to see
and judge. The jury even has two pakistani members and a bangladeshi one so how
is  the blog aimed at making people hate indians?

the forum is full of hate topics and multiple hate posts against atif and abida for anyone
with eyes to see so i dont agree with the OP.

Sur kshetra is going on smoothly these last two episodes, very enjoyable and it is 
exemplifying Aman Ki Asha. Those who love music dont even look at nationalities
they just enjoy the music.

dont talk with yourself it is irritating. atif is kaafir. you too.
How many IDs  do you have . who are you the hell. dont become teacher.

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hello khaalid alias sabeena alias sunom alias a hundred other idsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

khaalid-1994

Groupbie

khaalid-1994

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i AM FINE ALONE AND NOT LIKE YOU TO CREATE HATES. I DONT NEED TO REPEAT YOUR ACTIONS.
MAKE SOME MORE IDS.
AND KEEP DOING UNTIL YOUR DEATH.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.