Nancy's Gal-Upd.Pg41,RP/MN/Sid/PC/YJHD/TVD/ZGH +

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Banner made by me ^ didnt come out how i planned😆il remake it later 

Cant believe im actually opening my shop😆Hey guys im Nancy😳From New Zealand , 16 years old😆and uh yeah welcome to my gallery , im opening my gallery because my friends forced me to , (yukti and radha😳) you guys better spam here😆So this gallery is dedicated to Rati Pandey shes the reason i joined IF/learned how to make creations and all , so yeah shes my angel❤️love her jab tak hai jaan (: Other then Rati , i dont have any telly favorites , i do like other celebs , but its mainly RP😳in Bollywood i love SRK/Kajol and lately Siddarth Malhotra , he's soMy fave jodis would be Mayur <3 and thats it😆Shows i watch, right now only Hitler Didi and MJHT ( yeah i know the show has ended but my day doesnt end if i dont watch Nupur❤️) and English shows , i watch The Vampire diaries/supernatural/Greys Anatomy/Castle and pretty little liars you might see creations on them soon...Um i sort of make everything , Sigs/avis/animated sigs/ etc etc , i prefer making animated stuff , for most people its the other way around😆yeah i suck at sigs... I use PS CS5 for most things and im a beginner so bare with my creations😳Il usually make creations
on Rati/Mayur and my faves listed above ^ since i dont watch anything else , but yeah im always open to suggestions😳

Inspirations
people who love and inspire me *coming soon 😆

Requesting Rules
If you actually wanna request me for anything😆then follow these rules..
-For Avis -Obviously give me the link (doesnt have to be youtube , i can download from anywhere) give me the timings/size/text if any/tell me which style/type you want it etc etc
-For Sigs- If you must request me for siggys(i dont like making siggys 😆 ) then give me HQ pics * the better the the quality the better it will look , and give me the text and all

-Il make things on anyone* request when im open( Unless your from my NRIZ family😎, for you guys il make things whenever you want😳) give me sometime to make your creation ! you can request me via PM or post it here , your choice

Resources
- i get most of my things from here yeah you can find everything there😆! for my coloring i usually do it myself , unless when im lazy i use PSDs  (im always lazy😆) which i get from tumblr (that place is heaven for PS users)

Copyrights
let me know if anyone uses these🤔

-likaboss/creations
- likaboss/IF
- likaboss

^ if your wondering why its likaboss , its because im like-a-boss😎oh and if you think any of my creations resemble yours , then lemme know and i will credit😳

Index

Page 1 - Rati/Mayur/SOTY/JTHJ

Page 12 - Rati/Mayur/Kajol/Salman/JTHJ/Req

Page 20 - Rati/MN/Kajol/Salman/Anushka/SRK/Madhuri/Kareena BW icons!

Page 32 - Rati/MN/Armaan Rids/Arjun Purvi/Karan-Gautam/and Bollywood 

Page 41 - too lazy to type out whats there just see it 😆

Shop is closed now , and oh do hit the like button 😳 

Edited by likaboss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Hit like for PMs😆

un-like to stop receiving PMs 😆
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
cholly  kamina photobucket removed everything >.< 
will re-upload things later 
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Nancy! You opened a gallery and didn't even tell me 😲 Thats why I had to reserve a post here 😎 Congrats 🤗I was about to tell you to open a gallery..glad UK and Rads did the same...😆 Even if they don't spam here..I'm there na...and *ahem* this gallery belongs to the biggest spamming queen...what else do u want 🤣 

I'm becoming a fan of your creations lately Now I'll request u again and again and ensure that you don't get free time 😳 🤣 

Starting with you banner...girl who told u its not nice 😳 obviously its not nice...its VERY NICE! ❤️ RP makes it all the more beautiful. 

The whole page is filled with RP and sid creations...mummyyy!! ☺️ Sita ones are my favourite...and omg MN stuff is so gorgeous...I'm so gonna use them now! M&S ones are a treat to eyes...i can stare at them endlessly! <3 

Now comes the part which is dedicated to me 😎 my drooling partner..how do we end up drooling on the same things? 😆 I'm blushing so hard because of ur avis...its a crime to be so hot (siddd) and its a crime to make such dangerous creations!!

PS. We love RP 🤗 lol this is our mantra :P 

PPS. who the hell says that u suck at siggies...my jaw dropped seeing ur sigs 😲
Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 11 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nanz darling congrates for opening shop 🤗 🤗
Outstanding Work re 🤪 Keep Updating brilliant stuff of urs. Congrates again 🤗
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo!Hope u hav 12349443943
Gorgeous wrk <33
do PM me wen u updt

-Priima
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 11 years ago
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow awsome🤗 Beautiful creation 1st time saw ur creation👏 in Bollywood forum saw the link u posted😉 so i cum to ur shop really amazing work may u open 1000 shops 🤗

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg omg a big big reserved!
how unlucky I m missed chance to comment on first page
edit:
Nancy I am cloud nine today ! You made my day...Yes I forced u and I would have killed you if u hadn't followed my advice😡...But now you are safe🤣 A tight hug to you for doing this shubh kaam🤗
Nancy you are outstanding re ! You are awesome and I love you for that...You are expert in everything and I mean it !😳 
I love the banner of your shop...especially the text  style is amazing...
and don't say you suck at siggies...Gosh your siggies are breathtaking...!! and your style is Super duper Hit !! That Rati as Sita wala siggy is hell beautiful yar...I have no words to express how much I loved it...I wrote a long comment in CG also for Sita waale stuffs...They were seriously so lovely...so heavenly...I love the fonts you use for you siggies...

Loved movers and shakers stuffs also...When I saw ur M & S stuffs in CG for the first time, I became fan of ur creations at that moment only...Now I am die hard pankha of your stuffs...😆😆😆

MN stuffs were so beautiful...especially that fanna moment wala...
Your creations on SOTY were also Great...
What I love the most about u is the way I use stack ur avis in different styles...and size of your avis are so apt...

May you have thousands more shops...*touchwood*
Edited by -Yukti- - 11 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And yipeee atlast i am commenting on our bacha's shop...🤗sorry for being late...seems like in mamlo main tujh par gayi hoon...like you update in trillion years ...i unreserved my comment in trillion years ...lol...🤣...i just hope tujhe mazak bura nahi laga...i am genuinely sorry nanz for being so late in the gallery ...congratulations for the first gallery first...hope you make 10000000000000000 galleries...and even if you don't wish to make...we nrianz will make you make them by requesting you so many creations...🤗..😉...❤️...ab lazy hone ke din gaye...🤣...i am missing your creations in hd gallery from so many days...so sweetheart...please kaam par lag jaooo...we want drool worthy creations ...❤️...every minute...😉...

Moving to the creations ...i feel proud saying i have seen you making creations from day 1 and trust me you are a superb learner dear...your creations are mind blowing , terrific , fantastic , lovely , droolworthy...and ratilicious of course ...love each and every creations of yours...you rock dear ...love your work endless  ...from coloring to blending , to editing...and to scene selection...everything just perfect ...and without a doubt you are our best creation maker in hd gallery...👍🏼...trust me with your creations ...the gallery shines...and i end up with the prayers that like our nanz creations ...our nanz too keep shining ...❤️
Edited by Surbhi123 - 11 years ago