Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks di Sneha chellam for the updates πŸ€—

Overall it was a humorous and entertaining episode πŸ˜‰ After so long SM kind of getting back into the real track path and hopefully they stick to it.

Never expected this from Saradha 😲 i mean the changes. Looks like Tamil is more smart in words then Meenashi πŸ˜› So fast he got friends with Saradha. But what he said was true 😳 about saradha. Did i notice Meenashi getting jealous or am i seeing it wrong? πŸ€” Out of everyone in the family, Tamil knew Saradha real character very fast as RS too was suspecting her. Lobed Saradha's talk there can never be a bad mother nu πŸ‘πŸΌ

I guess as Saravanan said, things are going to hit them both back. Somehow Saradha is going to be so nice to the mapillai and this will make Meenashi sad as she is yet to be accepted by Saradha nu πŸ˜• Lets see how things going to go on nu.

Saradha coming like minnal is the highlight of this episode 🀣🀣🀣🀣
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures..

A good entertaining episdoe..

Tamil shying away was so cute!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the pic update sneha dear and ratna akka.

One of the best episodes of SM. Loved it completely. The heroine of the day was zsharadha.

TS scene was so beautiful and the end scene where Tamil escapes from Soundaryas was very cute. Especially Tamils "thiru thiru" Muli is so cute to watch. Not used to romantic moments la. Hope the director doesn't spoil this couples story just yo prove saravanan Is right. Then the audience will think soundarya first marriage failed because of her attitude. I just want yo see Soundarya adapting to Tamils life and both leading a good life.

Tamil Shradha conversation at kitchen was lovely to watch. Both getting on now feels good. I am confused was meenu jealous or sad watching them talk. She must have felt happy to see sharadha behaving good with Tamil right.

The highlight of the episode was Tamil RS Sharadha scene. It was so hilarious to watch. Sharadha was at her best to please her future SIL. The pongal moment was icing on the cake. This MIL and SIL makes a good Jodi too.

SharDha explanation of a mother was heart touching and her words on why she accepted the marriage was wonderful to watch. She is turning into a new leaf and wish she changes her attitude towards meenu too. RS coming and sitting nect to sharadha was lovely to watch.

And again saro disappointed me rather I was shoucked when meenu referred yo her brother s action stressing "aduchu " I didn't like how she reffered those words. Tamil all did this for her and saro was the one who did those mistakes. So how can meenu say about Tamil. She is forgetting everything now and always supporting saro in these Tamil matter. So what does if saro doesn't like to see Tamils face afterall it's soundarya who will be living with tamil.   

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW even i this episode ...saradha is so nice yesterday..hope she dnt not change and she will understand meenu to i think ..bt saro has changed a lot 
hope to see the old saro back soon
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Kritu, i doubt Meenashi is sad nu. I mean why should she be? She was worried at first Saradha is not accepting Tamil but now saradha seem to be so friendly with him. She should be happy for this. Instead she feeling i guess little disappointed maybe cause she is yet to be accepted pola πŸ€”

Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">Kritu, i doubt Meenashi is sad nu. I mean why should she be? She was worried at first Saradha is not accepting Tamil but now saradha seem to be so friendly with him. She should be happy for this. Instead she feeling i guess little disappointed maybe cause she is yet to be accepted polaπŸ€”

</font>

I agree akka. But first a smile from meenu watching Saradha treating Tamil well and later that smile turning into a sadness as sharadha still not accepting her would have shown meenu as more lovable character. If Tamil was in meenus position he must have felt happy fir his sister.
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks di Sneha chellam for the updates πŸ€—

Overall it was a humorous and entertaining episode πŸ˜‰ After so long SM kind of getting back into the real track path and hopefully they stick to it.

Never expected this from Saradha 😲 i mean the changes. Looks like Tamil is more smart in words then Meenashi πŸ˜› So fast he got friends with Saradha. But what he said was true 😳 about saradha. Did i notice Meenashi getting jealous or am i seeing it wrong? πŸ€” Out of everyone in the family, Tamil knew Saradha real character very fast as RS too was suspecting her. Lobed Saradha's talk there can never be a bad mother nu πŸ‘πŸΌ

I guess as Saravanan said, things are going to hit them both back. Somehow Saradha is going to be so nice to the mapillai and this will make Meenashi sad as she is yet to be accepted by Saradha nu πŸ˜• Lets see how things going to go on nu.

Saradha coming like minnal is the highlight of this episode 🀣

Meenashi was not accepted by Saradha because of Sarvanan and meenashi herself. Soundarya gave Saradha respect which made her to say ok to Tamil. And the way Tamil spoke to Saradha made her accept Tamil heartfully. But Meenashi always treated Saradha as different team. Whenever Saradha taunted indirectly Meenashi pointed out that she has RS and Sarvanan support and no one will be in Saradha's team. She never made Sarada feel that she respects Sarada too.

I liked Meenashi and Sarvanan before after this Soundarya and Tamil track started I don't like both of them.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update

i am reading all these comments make me that i have to watch the ep didn't have time yet - i will try today or tomorrow and then i will do my comment
yesterday watching Hurrcane Sandy  didn't have time

Saratha act differnetly she was a villi and didn't want to understand her son's feelings - and so many things Saro did it because of her i think she only remember the ones he didn't listen

hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: garapati

Meenashi was not accepted by Saradha because of Sarvanan and meenashi herself. Soundarya gave Saradha respect which made her to say ok to Tamil. And the way Tamil spoke to Saradha made her accept Tamil heartfully. But Meenashi always treated Saradha as different team. Whenever Saradha taunted indirectly Meenashi pointed out that she has RS and Sarvanan support and no one will be in Saradha's team. She never made Sarada feel that she respects Sarada too.

I liked Meenashi and Sarvanan before after this Soundarya and Tamil track started I don't like both of them.

garapati, never had thought on this way. Agree that Meenashi often make it clear she has saro and tamil nu ..