Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

MOHAMMAD AMAN ! MAGICIAN !! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Mohammad Aman is supremely talented and he is much above this show... It's sad to see such amazing singers struggle to make a name or themselves... Hope he does really well in this show as well as outside...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6music-a-museDabulls23tulipbaby53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOHAMMAD AMAN ! MAGICIAN !! (Page 7)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

terrya

terrya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Mohammad Aman is supremely talented and he is much above this show... It's sad to see such amazing singers struggle to make a name or themselves... Hope he does really well in this show as well as outside...

I disagree. While respecting your opinions, I would say that there are more other singers in this competition who are better than Mohd. Aman.
Normally, I was completely agree but in this way, I would say sorry.
I started disliking him now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by terrya

Originally posted by desicrowd

I disagree. While respecting your opinions, I would say that there are more other singers in this competition who are better than Mohd. Aman.
Normally, I was completely agree but in this way, I would say sorry.
I started disliking him now.

It's okay, you don't have to say sorry... That's your opinion... If it comes to pure singing I think Mohammad Aman can give a run for money to all the contestants but yes when we say versatility? He might lack as he has always sung classical and that's his style and forte... If we see it that ways maybe he won't stay in the competition for long as he can't sing film songs comfortably likes my others... But when it comes to classical, just hear this guy... What tayyari, amazing... And classical is the base for singing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiti_gmusic-a-museDabulls23

terrya

terrya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I am sure that he would disappoint in Classical round.
Ghazal singer gold medalist jasim could not justify at least once.
There are other classical singers in this competition who will amaze when they will get a chance to sing classical song.
I absolutely agree with you according to present performance, he did justice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kadami

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Not his best performance, a very nervous madhuban mein radhika. So bad to be eliminated? 

Soul of SRGMP is gone.

kadami

Groupbie

kadami

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
He killed the song.
He has to learn lot of things. I believe that it is his first stage. I agree that after strong first stage, all other songs are easy but still needs riyaaz.

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
He did not kill the song, he was uncomfortable , yes.

A request to Aman--

Please DO NOT come back on this show Via wildcard.

There is no need to try to sing film songs. it is not necessary. Please stick to classical singing, you may or may not get fame,  does not matter.

Just do not get back on this show.

Your singing will be missed. God bless youClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentskiti_gdesicrowd

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I am so sad today with the elimination of the soul of SRGMP... He is class apart from the rest...

Yes, the initial part of the song was not of Amaan class, but was still very good... He completely got his groove with his taans as they came in...

I agree that he does not need to deviate from his genre and forcefully sing film music to get into the WC... He is way ahead of the curve in his genre and needs to find a niche there...

Md Amaan - You will be truly missed.. but you are made for bigger things in life! God Bless!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiti_gmusic-a-muse

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.