MOHAMMAD AMAN ! MAGICIAN !! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 21

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
It was interesting to see how MA actually got shocked at one point to hear how good Farid was. LOL It was such a good performance though. Vishvojeet and Sniti were also amazing! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsungaayikamdroyBlossom5music-a-museDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOHAMMAD AMAN ! MAGICIAN !! (Page 18)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
MA-Fareed
Vishu-Sniti

Amazing...At one point while Vishu-Sniti were singing I choaked with emotions as if a burst of tears were going to come out that good it was..It was sooo good to see Sniti sing..She is one talented gal...

Thank came MA and Fareed...Finally someone was able to accompany our talented boy MA...MA is out of this world...Each week I wait and crave to listen to him...I felt their performance was tooo  short...It ended when it should have begun..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsungaayikamdroylifeztufmusic-a-musetulipbaby53

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

MA-Fareed
Vishu-Sniti

Amazing...At one point while Vishu-Sniti were singing I choaked with emotions as if a burst of tears were going to come out that good it was..It was sooo good to see Sniti sing..She is one talented gal...

Thank came MA and Fareed...Finally someone was able to accompany our talented boy MA...MA is out of this world...Each week I wait and crave to listen to him...I felt their performance was tooo  short...It ended when it should have begun..

true !

Even i feel the same. Their performance should have just gone on and on and...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunkacchagaayikaDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi MAM I would like to ask you for a huge favor if it is possible at all..

If you can find YT or any other video links for MA's performances this full season which is viewable by US members can you post them..I can pull the audio part on my MP3 or IPOD to listen to while my daily walks..If you cant find I will understand...Thanks a bunch in advance for all those links you posted and for future too..God bless!!

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 January 2013 at 11:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunkacchaNurabmusic-a-muse

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hi MAM I would like to ask you for a huge favor if it is possible at all..

If you can find YT or any other video links for MA's performances this full season which is viewable by US members can you post them..I can pull the audio part on my MP3 or IPOD to listen to while my daily walks..If you cant find I will understand...Thanks a bunch in advance for all those links you posted and for future too..God bless!!

These two sites i found. Will post the links. let me know if you could view them or download or...hope it is helps !

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU7zzkpUVGerGOPlt1Yiej3Q

This one seems pretty comprehensive !

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/sa-re-ga-ma-pa-2012/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom5Dabulls23

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Most hilarious Faux-pas !

I actually searched the net to find the original of what MA sung and from what the producers put up, this is what i found.

http://www.saavn.com/s/#!/search/hindi/song/Karam Kar Dijiye

This is a tenth rate music based on the wonderful sayonee. the lyrics bear no resemblance to what MA sung and the singer, less said the better.

After hearing this hash job, heard MA sing again, actually loved itLOL

http://www.domainblocked.com/media/video.php?id=1313458

Listen to it from 6 mins

Edited by music-a-muse - 06 January 2013 at 9:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
MAM thanks for the efforts

Neither links are viewable by me who is in US..I guess I will have to try some other way...Embarrassed

BTW Ma was stupendous with Karam Kar Dije...He should have received POTD

LOL MAM the first link abt "Karam kar dijiye Shabbirji"  was a laughing matter...

What MA sang was something out of this world...Lyrics do not even match and abt the singer you are right...10th best band Shocked 
Ouch Not sure what has happened to public's ears Embarrassed  Or may be I am off...WHo knows LOL

2nd link says domain blocked so could not open..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 January 2013 at 9:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I found Ustaad Rashid Khan rendition Which I think MA sang...I am trying to find the link to post...Pls let me know if I am right..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTOBnHysw8

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 January 2013 at 10:36pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.