Kavita Awaasthi, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, October 18, 2012
  Email to Author

First Published: 13:42 IST(18/10/2012)
Last Updated: 18:44 IST(19/10/2012)
share more.
Comments   Tweet  
 email  print
Popular as Dr. Armaan Mallik of Dill Mill Gaye, Karan Singh Grover will also be seen on the show.
Karan Singh Grover makes TV comeback with a show based on a Muslim family.

Qubool Hai (QH) will mark your return to TV after your last daily Dill Mill Gayye (DMG) two years ago. How are you feeling?
It is a huge coincidence that DMG ended on October 29, 2010, and QH 
launches on the same date this year. I shouldn't feel so nervous but I have butterflies in my stomach. I am excited about it.

You are very popular despite not having a show on air. What's the secret of your popularity? 
I was never out of sight as I did appear on TV in cameos. I also shot for a film, but I guess people like me as they connected with my character in DMG. I feel thankful and humbled by the love of my fans.

Having a show based on a Muslim family is a rarity on Indian TV. How do you think it will work for QH?
That will be a plus for the show, as there is no show about Muslim families currently on air. That will set QH apart. Muslims are a large proportion of our country's population and I am sure people will enjoy the show.

You have had a chequered life, be it personal or professional. Is that why you stay away from the media? 
Yes, I have seen enough ups and downs. But I like talking only when I have something to say. I am a private person and don't like talking about everything under the sun just for publicity.

Do you feel your past (divorce with Shraddha Nigam, relationship with Nicole Alvares and marriage to Jennifer Winget) has given you a Casanova image? 
I think it is also my roles of a Casanova or bad boy that have given me this image. People like me as an actor, so everything works out for the best.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

R.A.JAnu_RAvadaKedavraprava55663GroverAddictshrutisweetymithsi_22raneeb

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Being his fan even we  have seen lots of ups and down with him. and i am gla and proud to be his fan Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GroverAddict

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
tfs..
Anu_R IF-Dazzler
Anu_R
Anu_R

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
TFS
blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing :(
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
we are strong...
ksg and ksgians both

tht's y he is known as "KSG" and we are known as "KSGians"
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index