Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Rajeev & Rachna? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will Rajeev loves Rachna?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [62.79%]
16 [37.21%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

I'm in the neutral party in regards to these two :) But if Rajeev is in fact a lead opposite Rachna then their pairing would be inevitable. I find the whole student-teacher crush cute but need to see more chemistry between Rachna and Rajeev. 
A bit off topic - I find Rachna's new found boldness a bit out of character. She has constantly portrayed to be 'timid' and 'frightened' most of the time. It makes me wonder how she would stand up to her strict father, once her and Rajeev do get together, when she couldn't stand up for herself numerous times in the past.

Regardless, it'll be refreshing to see Rachna's character growth.

PS - written above is just my opinion, I mean no offence to anyone :)

Isn't there a saying " It's the quiet ones you need to wary of" or words to that effect? Rachna fits that to a t

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariabhuvana90brat2008

Brokengirl Senior Member
Brokengirl
Brokengirl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I don't think she looks too young at all for Rajeev..just my saying..are you refering to their height difference lol ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90brat2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index