Poll

Will Rajeev loves Rachna?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey All
  Will Rajeev loves Rachna. You all like them as pair?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
❀️YES <YES < YES <YES.      Would love to see them as a Romantic couple- Not the Teenage Dating Business Though ,     A Real Serious Mature Love story.!!!!!!!!❀️
       Pls get a Make over done for Rachana just to boost her confidence a little higher!!!!!!😊
Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with brat2008! πŸ‘πŸΌ

He will certainly take notice of her now! πŸ˜‰
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Yeah!, I think so, but it will take time, to understand her, I still have a doubt, why did Rajeev give a romantic look, when Rachana was singing. πŸ˜•
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
to be honest i choose no because rajeev looks to be to old for Rachna. If the makeup people give Rachna a better look then maybe if it matches with Rajeev well i will get to the point. I dont like them as a couple because Rajeev is to old for Rachna but if shes given a makeover then yes but for now no
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I also think he will love Rachana. But it will take some time.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@arvi_fan i so agree wid u yaar, rachana looks really too small in front of rajeev.
    Cvs will make rajeev fall for rachana for sure.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm in the neutral party in regards to these two :) But if Rajeev is in fact a lead opposite Rachna then their pairing would be inevitable. I find the whole student-teacher crush cute but need to see more chemistry between Rachna and Rajeev. 
A bit off topic - I find Rachna's new found boldness a bit out of character. She has constantly portrayed to be 'timid' and 'frightened' most of the time. It makes me wonder how she would stand up to her strict father, once her and Rajeev do get together, when she couldn't stand up for herself numerous times in the past.

Regardless, it'll be refreshing to see Rachna's character growth.

PS - written above is just my opinion, I mean no offence to anyone :)
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashly19

I'm in the neutral party in regards to these two :) But if Rajeev is in fact a lead opposite Rachna then their pairing would be inevitable. I find the whole student-teacher crush cute but need to see more chemistry between Rachna and Rajeev. 

A bit off topic - I find Rachna's new found boldness a bit out of character. She has constantly portrayed to be 'timid' and 'frightened' most of the time. It makes me wonder how she would stand up to her strict father, once her and Rajeev do get together, when she couldn't stand up for herself numerous times in the past.

Regardless, it'll be refreshing to see Rachna's character growth.

PS - written above is just my opinion, I mean no offence to anyone :)

Isn't there a saying " It's the quiet ones you need to wary of" or words to that effect? Rachna fits that to a t
Brokengirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she looks too young at all for Rajeev..just my saying..are you refering to their height difference lol ??