Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pratimaan2012

Goldie

pratimaan2012

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Guys i am really in very bad mood...feeling very bad ...by seeing Gurumeet shaking at number 4 also...I am really working hard for him...maximum photos and all articles i have maxed out...and every day i am liking at least 40 photos to increase views...I love GC very much and i will try to increase my views and comments...what u think guys u reallly love Gurumeet...if u r commenting regularly twice ...at least rating 30-40 pics regularly and maxed out all articles and commented max on pics and viseos also...then only u love ...GC...Please Gcians wake up vote for him. for ZRA...work hard on GC profile and ranking. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08AarYa.-.MaaNeetRMYG-QH-padmavar-Mrs.MasHGc--enchanted-AnushaGKCOLOGYArYa_crazyluvmaha9-ProudGCian-gafulu14-BlushaLicious-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U really love Gurumeet aka Yash?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratimaan2012

Goldie

pratimaan2012

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I love Gurumeet 100 % ...and i am giving my 100 % to increse his ranking ...and award

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Reg IF Rank i gave it up already...Stern SmileLOL I m commenting for ma satisfaction tats all..Cool
And ZRA... yes we hav to vote more and more for Guru, kratz and PV... we ll b doing...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratimaan2012

pratimaan2012

Goldie

pratimaan2012

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Reg IF Rank i gave it up already...Stern SmileLOL I m commenting for ma satisfaction tats all..Cool
And ZRA... yes we hav to vote more and more for Guru, kratz and PV... we ll b doing...Thumbs Up

@Ametz sorry dear i don't remember u r name...what u think we at least all whoever r active if they put their all efforts it will not work...I don't have that much knowledge about all these i have joined before 3-4 months back only...is there any solution...what is u'r guess how many Gcians r active...if every one follow sane strategy it will not work 

Edited by pratimaan2012 - 28 October 2012 at 12:08am

-ProudGCian-

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratimaan2012

@Ametz sorry dear i don't remember u r name...what u think we at least all whoever r active if they put their all efforts it will not work...I don't have that much knowledge about all these i have joined before 3-4 months back only...is there any solution...what is u'r guess how many Gcians r active...if every one follow sane strategy it will not work 

I m ammu...Tongue
Dear tis IF ranking s worth nothing...Sleepy And yes its really feel hurt to c him at No 4 , once he used 2 rule tis IF...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But wat to do, some of his fans are not so very active as like before due to some reasons...And moreover v no need 2 prove his fan followings...The whole world know his fan bases and how v adore him as a person..Approve...So chill yaar...Cool 

PuvZ

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I love gurmeet so much and so will make him win certainly !!!

pratimaan2012

jayshreesh

jayshreesh

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

I m ammu...Tongue
Dear tis IF ranking s worth nothing...Sleepy And yes its really feel hurt to c him at No 4 , once he used 2 rule tis IF...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But wat to do, some of his fans are not so very active as like before due to some reasons...And moreover v no need 2 prove his fan followings...The whole world know his fan bases and how v adore him as a person..Approve...So chill yaar...Cool 

Thank u ammu...i don't know but some times i really feel bad  for him ...before some time everwhere...IF...every poll GC use to rule...I want GC to win atleast award for popular face and JODI...u rangmunch article page...if we see comments for JODI  tough cpmetetion is there with Arjun Poorvi...I think ZRA PR will tough competion to PV...but i want max awards for PV and Gurumeet

Edited by jayshreesh - 28 October 2012 at 12:47am

-ProudGCian-

jayshreesh

jayshreesh

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshreesh

I m ammu...Tongue

i also agree with u people i also don't know but some times i really feel bad  for him ...before some time everwhere...IF...every poll GC use to rule...I want GC to win atleast award for popular face and JODI...u rangmunch article page...if we see comments for JODI  tough cpmetetion is there with Arjun Poorvi...I think ZRA PR will tough competion to PV...but i want max awards for PV and Gurumeet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.