Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Devil and BL, take the blame (Page 2)

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
LOL
lol......agree with you alien..it happens....last friday i had dream about Araman eventhough i am not a big fan of his....i wasn't even thinking about JJKN.....this was the dream....the place i was working....my boss was no other Arman Suri.......OuchOuch.Big smile...lol....and i was working with him since last three years........i didn't know he works for JJKN....one day i was on net and i saw this India form...and i joined it....and i saw the pics of Arman suri ( or you can say my boss)...and i was like what???Geek..Arman sir works in serials...i went to his cabin to inquire about the serial he works for...and reason for net telling me....the same day Arman sir asked me out and he tried to kiss meEvil SmileWackoShocked (yeah allright)...i was like "sir yeah aap kya kar rahein hain".??..and he's like i love you and stuff like that.....i was so excited to tell you guys that Arman is my boss...and he did this to me....lol...it's sooooo funny..LOLLOLLOLwhen i woke up...my husband was sleeping next to meShocked...i am like.....yeah kya ho raha hain mere saath....OuchOuchOuch

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL Hahaha, AV, Devil, Priti!! JJKN seems to be taking over everyone's lives!!!Tongue

Thank goodness nothing like has happened to me.......yet.........

Edited by shiverz - 09 May 2005 at 5:34pm
alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Are yaaron... Mujhe lag raha hai ... from now on we should try and try and take Gods name before going to sleep, and as for Alien she should chant mantras while jogging walking whatever, right Alien??

I agree with DEATH too..

AV

Go to top