India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Devil and BL, take the blame

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:03am | IP Logged

After reading this some of you might or might not agree with me. But first let me tell you what happened.

I was returning today from my morning jog/walk.( My jog for 2 mins and walk for the next 40 is another matterTongueTongue).It was close to seven A.M. The breeze was cool even as the sun was waking up from its night long slumber.SmileSmile

My mind wandered to Armaan and Jassi WinkWink. The episodes written by devil and BL had taken a deep root, so even while walking I was thinking how Armaan and Jassi are  going to meet at last.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This is a comparitively new place to me as we are here only for the past eight months are so, and except for the main road all the inroads are so very confusing, that I remember them like, the white house where the red hibiscus grows on the walls, as a sign for me to take that particular turn towards my house.

I was so deep into Armaan and Jassi that only the hibiscus registered slightly and I turned into that inroad. After walking for a while suddenly I realised that this inroad was not that familiar, as the house with the multi coloured Dalia's was missing from view.

I stopped and looked at all the houses. Yes now I was certain. I was lost in this similar looking inroads. Well I can go back anytime if I retraced. SoIi did, and took another inroad but it seemed different too.

After wandering for more than 10 minutes I was shockingly certain that I was lost.I didnt have my mobile, and I was truly lost.Confused There wasnt a soul around to ask the way and I was wary of entering a house to ask.And in that moment my fear was transforming into anger. I was angryAngry with Armaan and Jassi, Angrywith my Armaan Jassi wallpapers,Angrywith India Forums,Angry with devil andAngry BL with anyone Angryand everyone Angryeven remotely connected with JJKN. And then I vowed I will remove all Armaan pictures from the disc, I will stop watching JJKN, and will forget my IF password and never log in again, if I reach home safely.

Finally when I braced myself to enter that blue house which seemed safe, I caught sight of another jogger at the far end. I waited for him and atlast asked the big question.

I think he really thought that I was an alien to ask about such a thing. But at last in another half hour I reached home safely.

The first thing I did was check if everything is, as I had left them.

1. ArmaanJjassi wall paper, Check.

2. JJKN episodes, check.

3. IF log on, check.

4. Waiting for today's episode, double check.SmileSmileSmile

But I am still angry with BL and devil.Wink

Well guys am I justified or not in blaming?

Am I the only imbecile, zombie  green blooded alien around?

Or are there some earthlings like me?

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged

ha ha ha alien..........join the gang !!!!!!

btw tis nice to be back.....thanx for all the messages & pms....am fine now

Edited by lashforever - 09 May 2005 at 12:41am
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:07am | IP Logged
they aren't to blame....lolz...but next time u go for a walk/run, take ur cell phone with u!!!Wink
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:12am | IP Logged

DanceDance Hi Alien...........Don't worry this happens some times...

And blaming others won't help.

When you are in an alien territory, you should use atleast some of your grey cells............not for dreaming, ofcourse....

May be you are not to blame...

They don't teach these things in Titan, right?

alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged
We dont have grey cells. We have only tentacles to catch our prey. we have gadgets for even thinking and unfortunately they dont work here in this Earth, or i cant use them. if i did then MIB will find me out to eliminate...

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alien_visitor

We dont have grey cells.

Does that mean you belong to the category of Some Serial producers?

LOL

I won't name names thoughWink

alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged
IO....Not T n D...I am no serial producer director or killer for that matter...
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

LOL

So sorry Alien..will it help if I told you that I got into trouble with my examiner because I was busy passing flying kisses at Armaan's photo which i had stuck on my exam clipboard and she thought it was some way of copying..?LOL

To quote Apoorva_Preet, Armaan ne hamein kahin ka nahin chhoda..woh bhi bina kuch kiye..!Wink

LOL

Ha ha ha .. that is the best quote of all times!!!! LOL LOL

Agree with you alien .... these imaginary stories are now getting mixed up not just my dreams, but the real JJKN too! I tend to believe some sequences have occurred on the serial, but later realize that they happened only on I-F, not JJKN! LOL LOL 

Clap to all the sequence writers on I-F.. the acts are so good and vivid that I feel I've actually seen them on TV! Keep it going guys!

Go to top