Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
just an hour left now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LETS DO THE COUNTDOWN (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

IF-Stunnerz

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
59minzzz Heart

smileever

IF-Dazzler

smileever

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
woho...55 mins Day Dreaming

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

IF-Stunnerz

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
50 minz <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileever

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Omg u guys are reali counting down by minutes am sute it gona be worth every minute ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileever

AAKDDFANCLUB

Goldie

AAKDDFANCLUB

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Zara

hey simooo my smart queen , its ur birthday na i have to call u smart, no matter everyone knows who is reall smart here LOL ok yes...happyyy vala birthday  tum jeo haazaron saal aur hal saal din hon hazarBig smile u know na how bad i am with words, i really dont knw wat to say Confused I will always pray to Allah to make u happy always and forver in every aspect of life..May u get whatever u want in life I know u want me, but sorry U cant get Me LOL i have many friend with i keep doing hehehe all the time but u are the only when i am low, i just u around me, bcz i dont need to think before talking to u and u r the only one who can do nutanki with and make me fool too sometimes, ok many times u have done AngryLOL  i do behave childish at times and blah blah but u r always dere to take my blah blah, hats off to u Big smile bcz i dont think i cn handle any friend who is like me OuchLOL to cut the crap just be hapyyy always this is what is most important thing for me Hug salgirah mubarak ho buhat buhat 
ps: i tried my best to beat sk's mesgs, but sorry i could not, i cant write more i am sleepy ROFL

Muski SK 
Happpyyy Happpyyy Birthdayyy Simo ? Many many Happpyyy Returnsss of d day to Laziest frnd of myne ;) Hehehe Laziest coz you know on AT m replyinggg yu on bt dere you r always lyke mm where r yu...you nt here grrr...nd on FB chat saying cum 2 AT mm...n i hav tel you again n again on FB dat i replied you bak chek dat..hehe Our Coordination iss tooo Bad :P Really blessd 2 have you as a Friend...really amazing you are...understanding n yess you irritate me also lol coz as dere r sum topics dt you cant talk abt vd any1 else except me n i listen 2 you..n m really blank wat to replyyy you back...n i hav 2 just b lyk K..Hehe but stilll its always really great talking as i can complain to you abt Zkm but dats different thing you never listen n do praise of your Jaa
nu :( :) Den comes our AsYa,Salmanz n yours Doll discussion...Hehe Dat never ever ends...Love sharing vd you evrything n yes i also hv sum topics always vch i can discus only wid you nd you know which r dose n when you r nt here den m lyk GRRR wat to do.Will miss U alot in My Exam days n Yes I will Studyy Well :D
Lovee you a loadss Simo..Have lots n lots of JALEBIZ on your special day :p
"JAB TAK RAHEGA SAMOSEY MEIN ALOO TERI DOST RAHUNGI O MERII SHALLU" ;) Hehe
Partyyy Harddd reallyyy really very special day it is for you..May all your dreams cum truee and you get all dat you desire and deserve in Life..God Bless You..Love you alwaysss...Muuuaaahhh ?

Ayesh
heeelooo simooo
happy happy...
khushi khushiii
karan karan...
sallu salllu...
big big hugsss vali b'day to u ? ? ?
may u get alll d happyy daysss happy happy momentss with ur Ishu jiii ;)
u knw wat i use to say to my frds dat i hv aa professor of engg clg as my frd lol ;)
Be happy... Keepp smiling
Love yew soo much simu... mmuuaahaaazzz ?

Aishy
Happy Birthday Simmy ? God bless you and always keep smiling. Enjoy ur big Day

Love

Happy Birthday !!! hope God gives u watever u wish for! Stay blessed ? :)
HEYYY happy b day simooo ?
god bless you
love you soo much..
enjoy...?
muaaahhh

with love
hey simran wish u very very very happy wala bday :) :) :)
GOD bless u alwayz
Happy Birthday SB ? Allah jee bless you always..shower his blessings over u and may you lead beautifulll life ameen
hey simran
wish u a very happy bday
may u keep smiling always
may all ur dreamz come true
may god bless u
have loads of fun on ur bday
with ur husband
this is your first bday with him
celebrate it as much as you can
n have some very beautiful memories for future
may u always be happy n ur marriage life
and last bt nt d least
hav a ksglicious bday
have loads f fun masti dhamal
n hv a blast
once again wish u a very happy bday simran ?
Simiii...Wish you a very very very very very veryyy happpy birthday...May god bless you and fullfill all your desires..Thanku fr always being such a nice frend..aahh i so love our talks.. ofcoz abt only one person..hehe..n so love to tease you in small-2 things..n ya m gng to eat your head always..even if u like or not :p Juzz always keep smiling..n May u meet KSG with your hubby :D :p Always be happy in your marriage life and family...Have a blast..hve lots n lots of cakes frm my side..muah hugs..loveee uuu :* ? ? ?
Happy birthday Simran ?
May God bless ya :) Hope u remember me? :P
lots of love and best wishes from Anu (Laddoo) :P
Hey Simran!
Wish you many many Happy Returns of the day!
Stay Blessed! :)

-
Srishti
Hey Simo ?
Wishing u a very Happy Birthday , May God Bless u with lots of love, happiness in life , have a great day with Love , since its your FIRST love wala Birthdya with the Love one hope you get best of gifts , love and happiness. Have a great day enjoy it to the fulliest. God Bless u and love to you always.
Happy Birthday Simran!Have a Gr8 one :D
Happy Birthday Simran... May u get all desire in ur life... Enjoy ur day... God bless u..
Heyy Simo
Happy Birthday ...Wish u many many happy returns of the day :-)
May god bless u n fulfill all ur wishes...hope this year brings lots of hapiness for u...have a great day n have lots of cakes n party hard
Always be happy n keep smiling!!
Happy Birthday to u once again ?
Love u
Muahhh :* :* :*

Edited by AsYa-KaBhiAT - 22 November 2012 at 1:57pm

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thirty six minutes...Day Dreaming

Edited by Priyamvada - 29 October 2012 at 9:24am

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
35 minutes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.