Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja. Feeling sad for sharadha. But I wish she accept manis love. He would be perfect for shardha. I am surprised when ashwin knows about Arjun gayathri love then how come sharadha doesn't know about this. Moreover Indra is fueling sharadha to express her love for Arjun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 29 Oct - 2 Nov (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanks Roja for the updates.

I did thought something is going on between them both from the very first. It seem obvious. I cant feel bad for saradha though Ermm she has been with both Arjun and Gayithri for long time, how could she not suspect it? Or feel something not right? Mani knows about saradha one side love and i think his got no heart to inform Saradha pola. I somehow feel this love issue is gona create misunderstanding in their friendship Disapprove

Gana case finish vaa Shocked did not expect this to finish to easily ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.