Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Nice update Roja.   Indra must have been strong to face the cunning Ram. She wasted the court time. Hope she is back strong and argues excellently. Though Ram is a bad guy loving Abbas in that role. His sarcastic smile adds more evil to his character. Woo Hoo Mani became the HERO again. Hesometimes surprises Arjun and Sharadha with his smart job.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007rojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 29 Oct - 2 Nov (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
thanks for updates... audio was too bad n couldnt follow dialogs.  i am also happy serial started airing again.. indra showing as weak ellam build-up taan.. my fave character is Nambi :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007krithikasrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Can any one do a brief update for Tuesday - could not watch it and not
available on line as well !! Will do today's update now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Roja thanks so much for the update

i remember one incident where police called Nambi and said they have to talk to Ram  & Nambi about Shelpa's murder - Ram came to his father and Nambi and i think they told him they will handle the problem for him - Ram is not innocent  maybe he did it accedentely

Indra in a emotional state i think she is coming back - she will join Arjun team in the future

Mani Thumbs Up love his character

rojapooookrithikas

dharmayudham

dharmayudham

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
So Arjun with Sharadha or with Gayathri ?
The doubt is still there... No, I'm kidding Sharadha with her one side love seems to be the looser.
Maybe she will be with Mani... Hope so, love their fights !
I understand why they hide to Gayathri's family but still why did they hide their relationship to their friends ?
It's been 10 years that they knew about each other, and anyone have a doubt about what's going on !

krithikas

chits5

Groupbie

chits5

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the detailed update. I really like this serial and your detailed update. It is like watching the serial. . Thank you. I wish they had shown more on the court scene . Indra hardly says any dialogue. Others act casually but it seems like she is not very comfortable acting.

kalki2007krithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
thanks Roja for the lovely update

i think Indra is a singer in real life maybe this is her first time she is  acting - i never did see her before

Arjun - i think A and Gayathiri likes each other more than frendship didn't tell each other - my guess

Saratha loves Arjun and Indra guessed and her comments encourage Saratha more - i think S should be frank to Arjun but don't want to jepardize the friendship

rojapooookrithikas

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I think that Arjun thinks that everyone including Sharadha know about him and Gayathri. The way Mani talks indicates that he knows . Ashwin obviously knows and I am sure the cunning Ram would have guessed too. 

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.