Dharmayuddham 29 Oct - 2 Nov

Posted: 11 years ago
saw the new promo.. A direct fight between Indra and Ram in court..
Super-Mani find the important paper ! They underestimate him because he is rarely serious but he worked well ! He is my favorite character in the serial !!! ðŸ˜Š
I wish Indra was much stronger yesterday did not like seeing Ram smiling like he won or something.. hated his cunning smile 😕 It was hard for Indra but she should be stronger if she wants to take up this case and win up for her husband and the village people.

Hats of to Mani getting the information. Lobe the way he kept his face straight and ask Saradha what is she still standing here instead of going off to get the orange juice for him 🤣

Poor Mani he tried to impress Padma but she was not here lol ! I love the way he walked !!! he was so funny
Originally posted by rojapooo

Mani the darling of this show

(the quote of the century, isn't it ?)
Nice update Roja.   Indra must have been strong to face the cunning Ram. She wasted the court time. Hope she is back strong and argues excellently. Though Ram is a bad guy loving Abbas in that role. His sarcastic smile adds more evil to his character. Woo Hoo Mani became the HERO again. Hesometimes surprises Arjun and Sharadha with his smart job.
thanks for updates... audio was too bad n couldnt follow dialogs.  i am also happy serial started airing again.. indra showing as weak ellam build-up taan.. my fave character is Nambi :-)
Can any one do a brief update for Tuesday - could not watch it and not
available on line as well !! Will do today's update now.