CID

Epi 886 : to be aired on 3rd Nov. 2012 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Watched zhereele fruits for the WU yesterday... Tongue Here is what I felt... 

As usual stuff
Trio were awesome,... Daya sir without mustache was a bliss to eyes... He looked 10years younger that way... Story was goodClap I liked the new concept .. Thank god,.. FW can think of other motives also than just jaayadaad

Something not usual 
Vineet,... I Donno why... But he actually looked nice yesterday... In that mustache... I feel this guy does have something in him... And if given a chance ... He can come up a lot Smile  I will be waiting for the day when FW will give him more dialogs to say... Than just being quiet and calm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikamano86visrom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi 886 : to be aired on 3rd Nov. 2012 (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I gave a 3 to this episode I think. It was a nice one. The stories are consistently maintaining an 'average' quality and that's a good thing, a far improvement from the Manav Bomb-KabarWali Ladki-Maut ka ashirwad days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I gave a 3 to this episode I think. It was a nice one. The stories are consistently maintaining an 'average' quality and that's a good thing, a far improvement from the Manav Bomb-KabarWali Ladki-Maut ka ashirwad days.

True... Very true... The normal Khooni stories are really good these days...I don't wanna comment about the officer centric cases LOL

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree completely ! This year has been so better than last few years. The khooni stories have been so better Smile Thats something good to know ! 

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Thanks for the update ! I saw the episode online last night.. It was comparatively better ! Just the ending was hurried up yet again. Liked ACP a lot today... he wasnt shouting always at least ! and the disguise scenes were good too. Daya sir's vanishing act was explainable of course !

Oh wait a minute ! Why did I write the review here LOL

Yup... Too many dead bodies...but thank God..they didn't show 11 people lying on stretcher in forensic lab... It would look Dead  Case was handled well... Clap And Abhi sir was awesome... Whenever he was on screen I was enjoying his face expressions to the fullest... He is super talentedClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikamano86visrom

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

the Start was GoodClap, the Phal n sabzi purchasing scene was very RealClapClap

then the Murdered one after another was again a Good Idea…ClapClap

the Simple chit chat at bureau was really nice,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

seeing BHAI in NEW AVTAAR was a Pleasant feel…WinkLOLEmbarrassed

ACP SIR was looking more realistic and Original in Disguise…Day DreamingClapClap

VINEET did a Good job…Thumbs Up

SACHIN and Baray BHAI was GOODClapClap, I loved to hear Baray Bhai mazaidar tone in that Research centre…LOLLOLLOL

Somehow the End was ConfusingConfusedConfused, DR NALINI aspect was unfinishedConfused, DR SAPTHAR was a Bewakoof Culprit who lose the Grip so Early…LOLLOL

The Culprit was Unpredictable for MeWink, ohhh that Last Dialogues and Scene between Him and ABaray Bhai was LajawaabClapClapClap… really yaar baray Bhai kay yehi jestures hum chahtay hainStarStarStar… I watched that patch moe than 10 times, I loved it a lot…Hug

BHAI completely MissingOuch, and ye FW ka Cameraman kesay Camera chalata hayAngryAngry… in Lab when SALUNKHY Sir tell ACP about the Issue and when ACP talked to SACHIN n FREDDIE Sir, Cameraman unnecessarily focused SALUNKHY and TAREEKA without need, either they both felt it awkward which comes on their faces…OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top