Frequent Posters

faria86 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Praying for everyone's safety
Stay safe...
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PA, NY, NJ, Delaware are also under State of Emergency. Roads are being closed except for emergency personnel! 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear, sweet of you. we're feeling the effects of it in PA, praying everyone will come out safe and sound
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mia1love

We are already seeing the effects of hurricane Sandy In NYC .  the winds are crazy , its hitting us hard or maybe its just  my neighborhood  cuz i live in Zone B and near the shore lines.  the worst is to come late afternoon going into  morning hours . ðŸ˜­. Praying for the best .

Everyone Stay Safe !

stay safe dear
DiamondLife thumbnail
lets stay in positive frame with least damage😊
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u for the post. Its really scary outside right now and it isnt even here yet. Suppose to hit later in afternoon today. Hoping forblittle or no damage. But be safe eveyone here on east coast!!!! Please listen to the authorities. Dont take anything lightly.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please stay safe everyone.

Does anyone know where it is right now?

Here its raining and the winds are slowly beginning to pick up. I don't think we're getting as much rain as the northern parts are getting, but the effects are certainly going to be felt.

Classes were canceled today. 

Just extra precautions everyone and stay as safe as you can!!! 

Who would of ever thought that a hurricane would be the cause of most of our first "no school/classes" day!!! :/
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Be safe and God bless all...
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It's horribly windy here in NY and its raining...but the storm is still 300 miles off, it is pretty scary!!!
SoniRita thumbnail
Thanks for posting this dear. Yeah its looking very scary this hurricane will definately bring lots of destruction The wind is picking up in my city too Hope everyone is staying safe and we can just pray.